• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Multidomain host

dtrip

Need a hosting account with the following specs

25 addon domains. Currently host 10 domains (small sites, html mostly, light on server)
"make an offer" for space
"make an offer" for BW
NO ads, posting
Somebody NOT very new in business.

Budget ~$2/month

Tnx.

My cPanel offer:
Space: 2gb , Bandwidth: 20gb , add-on domains: 25 , other features: 20
Price: $2

My DirectAdmin offer:
Space: 4gb , bandwidth: 12gb , add-on domains: 25 , other features: 10
Price: $2

Pm me if interested .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

I can offer you the following plan:

1 GB disk space
25GB bandwidth
15 email addresses
15 addon domains
15 parked domains
cpanel/Fantastico

$1.95 a month

Let me know if you are interested, adn I'll send you a link to sign up.

Or check out our plans here http://www.energizedit.com/web-hosting

Hope to hear from you.

Mark

10 gb transfer, 1 g disk, cpanel , unmetered domains, unmetered sub domains, excellent
feature, live chat , quick helpful support, strong servers quad core processor , 8 gb ram , raid 10 storage, 100 mbps up link and 100 mbps down link, $2.5/m only
cheers!

* 25 GB of premium storage
* 50 GB Transfer
* FFmpeg Hosting
* Host up to 200 individual sites
* $1.00 p/month

You can find more plans here.

@Dtrip,

You can go with Cross Industries. Their service is very good, Currently I am using their service.

I was searching on internet and get a hosting site - chabi.co.in - see a plan
Storage - 500MB, Bandwidth - 100GB, other features unlimited and the cost was $1.95/PM. Plan name was - Linuxmb........ You should try in there - Pretty cool status actually... Small site but with good servers and prices...~!

[Just an advice]

Hi,
I would like to offer you our feature rich, high quality web hosting service with no overselling guarantee and 100% uptime guarantee.

5 GB Web Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Unlimited addon domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited park domains, unlimited email accounts
PHP 5.2.12, Mysql 5, zend optimizer, ion cube, curl, gd library, FFMPEG, multimedia support, JAVA
24/7 server monitering
100% uptime guarantee
no overselling guarantee

Only for $6.95/month

For order and further details : http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

We gladly accept all major credit cards & paypal via 2CO, liberty reserve, alertpay, strictpay, perfect money & wire transfer.

We offer 24/7 technical support via our advance ticket system, email support, live chat support & 24/7 telephone support.

Hello,

Our plans are strictly non-oversold meaning you can use 100% of the resources assigned to your account. We would like to offer you the following:

300GB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth

Only $3.00/month + 20% OFF first month! Coupon code: WHT
Only $33.00/year < 1 Month FREE
< LEARN MORE - ORDER NOW!>

All of our hosting plans include:

- Free Setup
- cPanel + Fantastico
- No Overselling
- 4,500 Free Templates! (both HTML and flash)
- Unlimited FTP Accounts, Email Accounts, Mailing Lists, Sub-Domains, Auto Responders, MySql Databases
- Spam Assassin
- Custom Error Pages
- SiteBuilder (Website Builder)
- AWstats, Webalizer
- HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP 5, Perl, Python, SSI, CGI-Bin, Cron Jobs, Ruby On Rails, .htaccess, PhpMyAdmin.

Good luck with your search and let us know who you choose.

Regards,
Jack

Last edited:
check out Backy LLC. we offer 5GB Disk Space/150GB Bandwidth for $20 a year that comes to less then the $2 per month that you requested. We include Fantastico, RV Site Builder, Daily Backups, and more. Check us out at http://backycorp.com

Hostinuk.net

Hi,

HOSTINUK.NET is a new company, but we can offer you the following deal:

» 1GB Diskspace
» 10GB Bandwidth Allowance
» Unmetered Everything Else
» cPanel

for £1.99/pm normally the deal is:

» 1GB Diskspace
» 10GB Bandwidth Allowance
» 10 MySQL Database
» 100 POP3 Email Addresses
» cPanel
» Unlimited Free Support

with 0 addon/parked domains and 10 sub domains
£3.99/pm

If you would like to take us up, please get it touch and i'll set you up a coupon code.

Kind regards,

Steven
http://www.hostinuk.net

SeraphimLabs can do it. In the hosting business for 6 months, we are now able to offer RFC-compliant DNS service from our own nameservers as well for convenience in managing all these site names.

Our Starter Plan
1 Subdomain/Domain Parking
1 MySQL Database
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

$2/month
Signup here

What I will do for you is set your account to allow the required number of domain names, you can add or remove sites from your account through the control panel as needed.

dtrip, if you are looking for good and stable web hosting provider why don't reconsider budget?
$2 per month is not enough for good web hosting account.

dtrip, if you are looking for good and stable web hosting provider why don't reconsider budget?
$2 per month is not enough for good web hosting account.

I offer more then enough space and transfer for the standard site, and its good web hosting. And hell, I offer it for free. $2 per month should be able to get the OP quite a bit considering you can get a VPS for $5 these days.

I offer more then enough space and transfer for the standard site, and its good web hosting. And hell, I offer it for free. $2 per month should be able to get the OP quite a bit considering you can get a VPS for $5 these days.

But you place ads or ask people to post on your forum, don't you?

I used to get this package:
Disk Space: 1000 MB
Bandwidth: 5000 MB
Addon Domains: unlimited
Monthly Rate: $1.00

It was good/stable but the original company was sold and new owners are getting rid of small accounts. Now for double the budget I thought I should get something similar or better?

Back