• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Multiple server clustering

iiPanel

Hello,

I am currently seeking a reputable host that offers dedicated servers in addition to server cluster. We have plans on purchasing more than one server in the near future and then cluster them.

**Post ONLY if you can offer dedicated servers AND server cluster services. Dedicated servers offers only will not be accepted**

Thankyou.

Hello,

You can order several servers and request them to be hooked up to a private switch. Then, all servers on that switch will be able to exchange data at no charge. If you wanted to share resources such as memory, disk space etc, you would need to find a software load balancing solution to do this for you.

if you are interested we can provide you with more information if you would like to email us at sales@aandmhosting.com

Thank You,
Josh Anderson
A&M CEO

Hello,
We have been providing such service to our client for many years, please visit our web site or contact me directly.

Please provide details on the hardware and bandwidth specs you require, so that we and others may best be able to quote for such service.

Will you kindly let me to know the details and specifications of your requirement regarding your request? If so, I will try to provide the offers which will meet your requirement.

Back