• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My account?

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
Alright, so here's the deal.

I attempted to login today and was told my password was invalid. I wasn't sure what was up -- however, now I've realized that I probably changed my password after the recent attack and totally forgot, though I don't have any recollection of doing so.

Can anyone tell me when my password was changed, and if it was changed from this same IP address?

Also, what's the deal with the lockout for failed login attempts? It claims to be 15minutes, but was upwards of 2 hours. The only way I was unable to login sooner was by using a proxy.

Thanks

I honestly cannot remember. All I know is it was shortly after the attack, as I remember much discussion about it.

I only ever login here from home, so if I've logged in from any IP aside from the one I'm at now then it wasn't me.

Ahh so after the forum upgrade then. Okay you'll need Peo or Todd to check the password change IP as I don't have (or want) access to it.

Back