• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my Free Hosting

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
:)

I give out 10 Accounts Today!

Reserved Users: vedette, hoth

8 accounts left (If they don't want my accounts, then that will be 10), so please post your username here and PM me the password

Features:
===================
60MB of Space
Unlimited FTP Access
PHP4 Scripting
Perl & C
1 mySQL DB
Domain Hosting
Web Based Control Panel
Support .htaccess
WAP
Search Engine Submission
Installed CGI Scripts (Counter, Web Board, etc)
Subdomain http://you.yupapa.com

AND OF COURSE, I want you to place a banner on your site because I want money. You do not have to place it on every single page. It is ok if you do not want to put.

NOTE: Buy my MonsterNews, you will get 100MB of space + 1GB of monthly data transfer

PLEASE PLEASE READ my AUP before posting your request. If you account gets deleted, it is not my fault, please talk to donhost about that!

=============================================
CONTENT
We do not host adult content. Software downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright owner of the software, all other software including freeware, shareware and trial software is forbidden. Audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the creator and copyright owner of the work.

BULK EMAIL
The use of our network to send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise, and the use of bulk email to promote a site on our network is strictly forbidden.

CGI SCRIPTS
Chat/IRC, web proxy and mailing list scripts are not allowed under any circumstances. CGI based message forums which use flat file databases can cause a problem.

We reserve the right to determine what constitutes acceptable use.
=============================================

HiHi!

Your username will be "free" + username. Example, if you give me the username "yupapa", your username would be "freeyupapa". Your address will be yupapa.yupapa.com

OKOK,
I am now a very professional Yupapa. :)

============================
Dear users,

Thank you for signning Yupapa Web Hosting. Please see below for your account info:

FTP - ftp.yupapa.com
Control Panel - http://.cp.yupapa.com
Web Site Address - http://you.yupapa.com (it may take 30 mins to active)

mySQL Database Info:
Database Name - your username
Database User - your username
Database Password - your FTP Password or CP Password

Kind Regards,
Yupapa Web Hosting
===============================

HOW"S THAT?? :D

Originally posted by YUPAPA
:)We do not host adult content. Software downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright owner of the software, all other software including freeware, shareware and trial software is forbidden. Audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the creator and copyright owner of the work.

Please define adult content. I once had a banner on a joke page that was a bit naughty, and it was deemed adult.

Then my address will be united.yupapa.com
mySQL Database Info:
Database Name - united
Database User - united
Database Password - ********

Originally posted by Jan

Please define adult content. I once had a banner on a joke page that was a bit naughty, and it was deemed adult.

I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!

Adult content is:
When a girl do not wear her cloth and showing caves + when a boy do not wear her cloths and showing cylinder.

That is Adult Content! Understand??

Adult content is:
When a girl do not wear her cloth and showing caves + when a boy do not wear her cloths and showing cylinder.

ROTFLMAO

do you have a account me? if yes, my username: animehangout

greetz,

vincent

(if you have a account for me, 10000000x thanx)

Some places, especially merchant programs and also webhosts, have varying degrees of what constitutes adult.

The reason I asked and as I explained to yupapa privately, I have a few *risque* jokes on my site(s) which are considered adult content by some.

yes they do have SSI... i know for a fact... why? because he hosted me he long before you! mwa ha ha ha ha.... errr... not very evil... is it?

Back