• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new MacBook Air

sarmth

^_^ I just got my hands on a 2011 MacBook Air i7 4GB Ram 256GB SSD HDD... I'm actually really happy, because this is a computer I can carry around with me at University ^_^ Anyone else get a new computer recently?

Congrats with the new laptop. Have been eyeing Macbook Air for a long while. I'm pretty happy with my Toshiba though. I've got an Ultrabook. Very light. i7 also with 4GB RAM. 500GB hard disk. Like it I can carry it under my arm and not even know it's there.

Just bought a Thinkpad T420 the other day, refurbished for $260. Got Arch Linux installed and set up, now just need to image the hard drive and then put OpenBSD on the other half of the hard drive. I did it the other day half-drunk and hosed the partition table, so, er, I'm waiting until I have a backup this time.

I got my MBP on finance (Mid 2012 model, 2 years ago), my final payment this month!

Back