• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My site

The Red Guy

Dork
NLC
I'm currently more concerned with the content, and is filling up the space. However a little feedback about the design, I know it isn't fantastic like other 3d sites, but imagine if you're just a normal anime lover. What can I do to make it more appealing? I have that weird feeling but just can't spell it out. Thanks!! :D
Also can I have feedback about the loading time etc...

http://www.finaldestiny.net/index.php?s=

i really like it....not overcrowded like everything else...good choice of colours, nice effects...uuummm...7.5/10 ;)

Do you think I should add more images? I can take the worst comments! It helps to improve that way... Even a "Nah, it sucks!" is good! :D

A lot of the links don't seem to work? :confused:

forums.finaldestiny.net gives a dns error & the image gallery script errors.

The only bit of criticism I can think of is that there seems to be too much "empty space" from the bottom of the header down to the menu & content box. For the rest i like it :)

I'm currently working on the content, sorry about that. ;) The comics summary take a day to write bout 3, and I'm at 15/31. What do you think I should put in the space below the header? It used to be the a simple links menu but I've shifted it into the header, now I'm not sure what it needs. :p

cool

thats pretty cool,acidhosting. what do you use to do that stuff? I use photoshop.

note:thanks for the logo you "knocked up" for my site. that should give me some ideas.:D

That wierd feeling

you said something about a "wierd feeling" a few messages up. Your stuff is on point and everything necessary is there, yet there's almost an empty feeling in it. It could just be a placement issue with the centered graphic before the content. It sits on a line by itself and kinda has a disconnected feeling. Try lining the left edge with the left edge of the second column. Maybe it'll settle that feeling. See what happens :D

Re: That wierd feeling

Originally posted by grapefromdivine
Try lining the left edge with the left edge of the second column. Maybe it'll settle that feeling. See what happens :D
Sorry I don't get you there. Which is the first left edge? Sorry, but thanks!

Back