• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NBA playoffs

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
Not sure if anyone here watches or not but I'm a huge hoops fan. Generally I like two teams, sixers and Rockets. The 1st two games were dissapointing for the sixers but I'm waiting for the Rockets to pwn the Mavericks 4-0.

My home team the Phoenix Suns, is doing actually very well. They will not win the championship, thats definante, but for the first time since their creation the team is actually winning more then 10 games lol

I predict Rockets over suns in 2nd round 4-3. I don't see anyone stopping Yao on the suns.

The Suns have always been pretty good, well at least they were back when the Bulls were good as well. I remember for the Bulls first 3-peat they beat the suns 4-2 in the Finals and the Bulls here 57-25 that season while the Suns were 62-20.

I'm a Celtics fan primarily, but I don't see them winning. If Shaq gets healthy, it's hard not to pick Miami, but that's the only definite powerhouse, I see. Phoenix does have a chance though, so long as Nash can keep feeding the ball to Stouadmire or Marion.

Is San Antonio loses to Denver, I like Houston's chances. Shaq and Yao pair up pretty well, it will be T-MAC and wade if it comes down to that, and I think T-mac is better than wade.

But Houston still has to beat Phoenix and San Antonio somehow.

Phoenix or San Antonio for teh wiN!

It will be one of those 2 vs. Miami in finals.

Last edited:
Nah, it'll be San Antonio, Phoenix won't make it past the 2nd round. Maimi and Detroit a tough series though. They stopped Shaq last year.

That is now my theme music... GO GO POWER RANGERS!

I used to love that show...

[/offtopic]

Archbob said:
Nah, it'll be San Antonio, Phoenix won't make it past the 2nd round. Maimi and Detroit a tough series though. They stopped Shaq last year.

Yeah, if Phoenix has trouble holding leads against a mediocre team like Memphis, then a team like San Antonio could make them pay.

tandoc said:
He has music? From who? I want my own theme music....

I remember the last time someone wanted their own theme music...

Peter Griffin from Family Guy. He ended up a boneless blob stunt cushion.

Back