• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 100+ MB 2+GB Bandwith cPanel SQL Instant activation

xBloodshed

Hi fellas!!

I have to move my clan page soon as my current host gives too little bandwith n it gets over too soon!! So pleasse some one help me!!

100+ MB
2+ GB BW
MySQL 4.x
PHP
CpAnel
And Instant Activation As many host takes too much time replying to an application!! N forum posting is a no no

I can accept user placeable ads which isnt too big or user placeable text links. though I wont put it in all pages!!

maybe clubhost.us is something. Never tried it myself, but they dont require forum posting and give good space and bandwidth when you place some links to their site.

yea but they dont allow zip, rar etc etc... How will I install Invision Skins w/o it... N they dont accept members from India!!

Milli Riba said:
yea but they dont allow zip, rar etc etc... How will I install Invision Skins w/o it... N they dont accept members from India!!
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!!! We do indeed allow ZIP, RAR, EXE, MP3s
and about a zillion other file formats at Clubhost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, some of our account classes such as the 500 MB Gold class
have absolutely no file type or file size limitations whatsoever!

Now regarding India, you are also wrong about that as well! We do indeed accept members from India. However, India is one of the most active
membership areas geographically speaking and constantly uses up the
accounts allocated to that region. When full, you have to wait until
more become available for that area. I can tell you that right now at
this moment we currently do have India slots available but they are
getting filled very quickly and expected to be completely taken by
new members from India before the end of this week.

Last edited:
man!! I get this error!! Wats wrong??
Application status request for, Milli Riba

The following is the status for your web hosting application. If the following status is blank then that means you never submitted any application for hosting:

Notes on your application file:

Email from free mail service providers is not permitted. Please contact support@clubhost.us to update this application

Last edited:
Back