• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 500 MB only

shaiff_

Hi There,
I need hosting for my domain which is itmesh.com and my requirments are.

Space: 500 (Max)
Bandwidth: 2gb per month (Min)
net 2.0
sql server 2000
asp.net ajax
ajax control toolkit
Sub Domains: 20
Parked Domains: 5 (Max)
cPanel
Domain Hosting
No ads (I may put a ad in the form of a small link at the bottom of some pages if your service is really good.)

Cheers.

This is officially the most asinine request I have ever seen. This is worse than asking for a dedicated server, at least those requests say they will put ads up in return for something that would cost quite a bit of money to buy.

Tip to the poster: If your requesting something that is not "standard" hosting, you may want to just suck it up and buy hosting. Especially with the features you are requesting, it sounds like this would be a web site that would be a consumer of the cpu.

1) well i need window based..
2) I definitly need hosting but i can change my requirments like i can reduce my space upto 300 MB
3) I can reduce 20 sub domains upto 5
4) I can reduce other requirments as well but atleast show ur interests.

Cheers

My suggestion is simple lower your specs, and check out some of the other rquests in this forum because you will see that the larger ones allmost never get filled.

well i can further reduce my requirments but i really need cpanel over window plateform.

Space can be as low as 200 MB
bandwidth 2gb max
subdomain s 5
domain parking 5
Nothing else..
how about that ?

Back