• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 500MB

Havnt got time for forum posting, and its for my college project, so i dont think many users will visit it.

If I could get a reseller for abut 3 accounts,for my college friend, then that would be greatfull.

iiFree.NET would like to offer you the following free hosting offer:

1,000MB Diskspace | 15,000MB Bandwidth
FREE Subdomain (yourname.iifree.net)
You can use your own domain name
One-Click Scripts installer
FTP Access
5 MySQL Databases
PHP Support | Zend & Curl enabled

Instant activation

Welcome abroad! :)

Gift : subdomain hosting is fully free ...No post(just PM) ..No adz at all enjoy

No file type,language restriction

Space 2 GB (upto 25 GB and more with ads)
Bandwidth 20 GB(upto 50 GB)
MySQL 200
Sub Domain 200
Skin : rvskin
Fantastico ,Php MyAdmin ,Site builder,Stats,Email and more with Cpanel 11

Visit us at www.csestars.org/forums (or) PM me
Only legal content sites are hosted.No file hosting.

Uptime : 99.50

I can host you...

All I need is you to place small, non-intrusive ads somewhere on the forum where they will fit neatly.

I cannot offer a reseller, but I would be glad to also host your friends.

I may be able to offer you hosting for this particular purpose without forum posting, however if its just for a forum do you really need 500MB? Can't you spend just at least 5 - 10 minutes a week maybe around 2 - 5 posts a week on my forum in exchange for the hosting? I can give you 200MB space and 2GB bandwidth free with a link back or 500MB space and 10GB bandwidth for around 10 posts a month? How does that sound? Let me know :).

Another thing is, I can let you set up custom FTP accounts for your friends and then they get a directory of your website all to themselves. Let me know if this would work for you.

Back