• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a "Basic" Hosting

Beren

Hi,
I would like to request for a basic hosting for my band's site. It can be considered a personnal website and basicly contains only .htm files and some of our own sample mp3.. It has my frame design and a picture gallery page. subdomain or a blabla.com/myname.

Hope i could get the following:

*50mb
*1gb b/w monthly or less (not sure how much is needed for a 50mb personal site)
*FTP access
*10mb file size limit (limitless preffered)
*All File types allowed
*No Forum posting (even for while signing up prefered)
*No ads of any sort.
*Support abit of chinese text. (band member's name, its ok if it doesn't support)

I leave in Singapore. So I probably need a faster host if its frm some country further away frm me. And instant activation of account is oso prefered. If not you can email me at mivayaki@gmail.com :biggrin2: Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Quick question, what do the hosts get in return? Hosts don't have to give hosting away for free, members should give back in some capacity.

Beren said:
I leave in Singapore, a middle east country. So I probably need a faster host if its frm some country further away frm me. And instant activation of account is oso prefered. If not you can email me at mivayaki@gmail.com :biggrin2:
Singapore is NOT a middle east country, it is in south east asia.

You really won't notice very much load time diff if the host is far away.

TDLInternet said:
Quick question, what do the hosts get in return? Hosts don't have to give hosting away for free, members should give back in some capacity.

I thought that was wad free is about. :confused4
Anyway, theres a host web1000 which really is "free". But its only for the US, viewer outside US will have slight problems viewing hosted site. Thats y I try my luck here. :p

oh.. And I think wad they get for giving free host is when sumone go to a broken link, it redirect to another site as ads..

hi there Beren, i'm singaporean as well..however my server is not hosted in Singapore.
it is hosted in the US.

Like what RangerOfFire said, the loading time isnt much of a difference.

here's what i can offer you:

Disk Space: 75 MB
Bandwidth: 500 MB
FTP Accounts: 30
Email Accounts: 30
Email Lists: 30
MySQL Database: 30
Subdomains: 30
Shell Access: No
Frontpage Extensions: Yes
cPanel: Yes

i do require you to make a request on my forum though.
you do not need to post regularly to keep your hosting account but it would be great if you can come back and check us out once in awhile and also say hi.

if you are interested, please go here: http://www.cfxhost.info/forum

Regards,
Clement

Oic, thanks all.

clement, thanx for your offer. But I read the TOS, Im not sure whether I would use up 10mb bandwidth everymonth. lol. :tongue2:

Last edited:
Beren said:
Oic, thanks all.

clement, thanx for your offer. But I read the TOS, Im not sure whether I would use up 10mb bandwidth everymonth. lol. :tongue2:

no worries since we are singaporeans, i'll make an exception :)

Back