• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a free client system

hmm.. thought cpCreator was just for free hosting?
Your best to just pay the $10 a month for a good one now to save the hassel of converting later.

"until you get clients"? (if we all thought that way, we wouldn't go nowhere)
it will be a pain in the backside changing from one to the other.
i would say go with iPanel/iHost to start with, it's only $10/month, or $80-$90 for a owned license. You could always buy a pre-owned one cheaper.

I used cPcreator when it was first made, but it never fitted what i wanted, but now it looks sweet.

Yeh, I also recommend iPanel.

Whats your reseller costing you? $10 - 20 a month?
+ the $10 for iPanel
= 30 a month.

Not too much to ask when trying to start a hosting business (tho really you need more than just that)
But if you can afford that, then start saving until you cam. Theres always gooing to be somthing you need cash for.

Have a look at Andys thread on starting costs: HERE

i dunno about that, i was using it for free :O

Infact, fantastico installs it for you :D

EDIT: Hmm it appears your right.
If the reseller hes got has a server wide licence however he can use it :D

Last edited:
All of the free panels are basically rubbish...

LicensePal has a special license for ClientExec that limits you to 25 clients, but is only $6.95 per month. You can eventually upgrade to the full version for $10.95 per month.

WHMCS also is relatively cheap through LicensePal as well.

I've never used iPanel or iHost or any of those, so I can't comment on those.

Well if you are looking for one for your paid hosting clients than i say use WHMCS best in town may not be free but its a budget cool billing system. If you are looking for free than use iPanel. I would recommend you cPcreator but it have allot of bugs :(

Tyreus uses cPCreator, I've fixed some of the bugs Jonny left in there for me, there are still a few, for some reason it wont tell you how many more posts you still have to make... But it still functions the rest correctly.

For free I would go with cPCreator.
If later you want to go paid I'd recommend WHMCS as you can get it cheap from some certified resellers.

Tyreus uses cPCreator, I've fixed some of the bugs Jonny left in there for me, there are still a few, for some reason it wont tell you how many more posts you still have to make... But it still functions the rest correctly.
Brad. I've made a news article which you can check in your ACP Home. Please post all the problems you've fixed and which remain.

Back