• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A Image Host With Hot Linking Facility...

Lord_Daksh

Hey friends,is there anyone who can help me???????
I need a FREE host who can stre my images and IT SHOULD GIVE ME DA FACILITY FOR HOT LINKING,so that i would be able to post my uploaded images in forums,blogs,etc...
Kindly reply to..
daksh.admin@gmail.com

man i dont need a image hosting site... I need a web host where i can run my site and the photo files uploaded there in my site by my visitors can be used in forums,blogs etc..
So help me now.. I think i have described my request in a more better way...

http://www.mfimg.com is one of the fastest image hosts, I use it sometimes.

(mf) IMG is your best choice for uploading all kinds of media, files, and programs! We offer AD-FREE, WAIT FREE downloading and uploading!

Here are the limitations for REGISTERED uploaders:
Max Storage: 800MB
Max Per File: 400MB
Max Folders: 10
File Types: Any
Max Bandwidth: 30GB (monthly)
Max DL Rate: Unlimited KB/s

man i dont need a image hosting site... I need a web host where i can run my site and the photo files uploaded there in my site by my visitors can be used in forums,blogs etc..
So help me now.. I think i have described my request in a more better way...
So you want to run your own image host?

Oh my god,here so many big fools are there.. Im yelling from my 1st post dat,I NEED MY OWN IMAGE HOSTING SITE... UUFFFF,its irritating now...
Thanks to FSD,who understood my want...

I want a webhosting
too
- then click on your own sig :tired2:

LD I think what's foxing them is that you don't say what you'll give in return and they might be worried about the method used to hotlink (as in would they be able to monitor it through your transfer usage each month), how busy would you think it would be and what size of images are you talking about?

Hopefully that might help clear it up a bit :)

It seems the OP wants a to run the website, not somewhere where he can upload images.

HE wants to be an imageshack type host. So hosts please instead of posting existing image hosting websites, give him an offer so he can start one. It's not that dificult to understand.

What I said diddle I :) need OP to give a guesstimate of the basic requirements first, no point in saying here's 20M of disk space and 100M of transfer as I'm guessing it will be a relatively big request and no mention of what they will do for the host in return.

??? Really ???

Hey friends,is there anyone who can help me???????
I need a FREE host who can stre my images and IT SHOULD GIVE ME DA FACILITY FOR HOT LINKING,so that i would be able to post my uploaded images in forums,blogs,etc...
Kindly reply to..
daksh.admin@gmail.com

Hi,

I don't want to be rude or something but if I search on Google with your mail address, I only find suspended sites, earning money sites, ringtones/warez copyrighted materials and sex only...

Better inform the people here what you are going to do with the FREE services you are requesting !

Then again, if you claim to make $50 each month, then why don't you just buy hosting instead !

:tired2:

PaulP.

Oh my god,here so many big fools are there.. Im yelling from my 1st post dat,I NEED MY OWN IMAGE HOSTING SITE... UUFFFF,its irritating now...
Thanks to FSD,who understood my want...

There are about 6 links here that do all you have put i dont get what more you need. If you want to run your own image host then say that.

Go here http://www.celerondude.com/php-uploader-v6 and then get web hosting for it but for something like this i don't think you would get it for free as it eats a lot of bandwidth.

Last edited:
Back