• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A New Host (Again!)

Fourteen Crosstown is expanding to become Spaceplane Productions. With that, I'm getting a new domain and a new website. After the sudden disappearance of another server (from a domain which was expiring anyway), I decided to get a new domain. I'm going to be trying to get things set by next week (before I leave for New York). However, I'm looking today to see if there are any offers.

I'm looking for anywhere between 250 and 500 MB. Maybe more.
Bandwidth, well, I don't use that much. I mean, even 2 GB seems much.
It's a big website, but not that big.

CPanel or Direct Admin is fine.
I need at least 7 subdomains and 7 email addresses.

I'm not a big fan of P2H, however, one time posts are fine as long as it is a relatively moderate number (I'm not a big talker of general things).

I'm pondering trying to make a blog on there (since I no longer use Blogger), but I have no idea on how to make a Wordpress blog, to be as good as my former Blogger blog).

I personally have never had luck with free hosts. Only with paid ones, which is why I use hostgator.com

Not sure if they offer anything free or not.

Hello 14 crosstown,

I'm Jerry, the owner of value-hostingz.com and I'd like to offer you my starter package.

It comes with:
Diskspace: 350MB
Bandwidth: 5GB
and much more.

View the plan at: http://www.value-hostingz.com/shared.html It's normally $2.50/mo but I'm offering it to you free. Only thing I ask for is honest reviews of the services you receive.

If interested E-Mail me at admin(@)value-hostingz.com and I'll set you up.

Best regards,
Jerry

SeraphimLabs can do it. We use Virtualmin, which has comparable features to CPanel and DirectAdmin, but is GPL compliant making the overhead cost for us lower, and in turn making the hosting lower cost to you without sacrificing quality. I'll set custom limits on yours so you can host the required number of sites and addresses above your normal space.

SeraphimLabs Free Plan
1 subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad
Starting at: $0/month (Single Banner Ad)

I can easily make an offer that will suit your needs except for the email addresses, because I may have to require you to submit some documents (or to enter into contract terms) in order for us to gain an assurance that the email addresses granted to you will not be used for distributing spam emails.

Cross Industries can offer you the following:

Starter
256MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth
5 Features (MySQL databases, FTP accounts, etc)*
Directadmin w/ Softaculous
No ads or posting required

Request Here

I'm pondering trying to make a blog on there (since I no longer use Blogger), but I have no idea on how to make a Wordpress blog, to be as good as my former Blogger blog).

Crosstown, I invite you to consider our alternative to Blogger and Wordpress.

It's free ad supported, or $12/mo, your choice.

Nothing to install, download or configure, support directly from the programmer of the sitebuilder.

Many other details, which I won't repeat here as they are listed on the site, which can be found here:

http://Page-Engine.com

Best of luck.

I read your requirements and I feel our Plan B would be ideal for you. This plan would offer you 500MB webspace along with 5 GB bandwidth and would support 5x all cPanel features. As you said, you are ok with one time posting so I believe you can 5 posts monthly or you can make 20 posts one time.

PM me if you are interested

Last edited:
Back