• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a reliable host

ivantoar

Hello, I am looking a reliable host.

I need the one :
reliable. doesn't close without any notice
supporting .htaccess
cron job
safe mode off
cPanel/Direct Admin. No Layered/Vista Panel
at least 3 features (domains, sql database, parked domain, etc)
sendmail enabled
no post to host / post to host with no more than 30 posts per months

What will I host? It's my blog, I will put pictures in my post, so it will be a little spacey (approximately 50-200 kb/ picture). My blog is using Drupal, that's why I will need safe mode off and cron.

What can you expect from me? I will not put adult content, warez linking, hacking & cracking tutorial, hate message, etc.

What language will it be? Indonesian (still in Alfabet and numbers).

Hows This ?

Disk Space – 500 -1000
Bandwith – 15-25
DirectAdmin- Softaculous Auto Installer
PHP 5 with Zend , eAccelerator and ionCube PHP Loader
LiteSpeed Webserver
MySQL 5+ Databases – 5-10
.htaccess
cron job
safe mode off
sendmail enabled

No Ads
No Posting Required

If interested visit us at www.namepad.net

Namepad comes HIGHLY recommended by this veteran. In fact I have my main websites hosted by Namepad :coolmusic

It seems that yesterday, you have successfully registered in our community forums already. Just send me a pm message there and I'll create an account for you.

It seems that yesterday, you have successfully registered in our community forums already. Just send me a pm message there and I'll create an account for you.

I am interested on Water Seven at first, but after I read this thread :
[Important Notice] Current Accounts Valid Until 01 June 2010 Only!

I think I'll wait until June and after you finished changing your systems. No offense but I'm afraid I can't stand the future changes, so I must see what will you change.

Namepad said:

Very interesting :)

I guess maybe I can interest you in our provided service:
10GB Disk Space
150GB Bandwidth
5 Add-on Domains
MySQL
Directadmin

No banners, no ads, no forum postings.
For more details click here.

No offense but I'm afraid I can't stand the future changes, so I must see what will you change.

Don't worry, it's acceptable. By the way, I must inform you that we "constantly change," and we call it perpetual evolution. We often change ourselves for the better. It's one of our strategies, our philosophy.

Perpetual Evolution
Water Seven reserves the right to change this policy at any time, for any reason, without prior notice, and it is the users responsibility to stay up-to-date on the contents of this policy. Water Seven Community, now in its 2nd Stage, is undergoing a continuous process of improvements. We will never be complacent with mediocre performances and lukewarm amusements. Thus, we constantly innovate and delivers drastical solutions if necessary to fulfill our community goals, missions and visions, with total dedication to our honored values.

You can have a look here,
http://www.waterseven.com/forums/

and here:
http://waterseven.com/forums2008/index.php

Read our history and you will see the difference.

I guess maybe I can interest you in our provided service:
10GB Disk Space
150GB Bandwidth
5 Add-on Domains
MySQL
Directadmin

No banners, no ads, no forum postings.
For more details click here.

No offense but how long have you run your service?

Don't worry, it's acceptable. By the way, I must inform you that we "constantly change," and we call it perpetual evolution. We often change ourselves for the better. It's one of our strategies, our philosophy.

You can have a look here,
http://www.waterseven.com/forums/

and here:
http://waterseven.com/forums2008/index.php

Read our history and you will see the difference.

Hmm, as I will become a university student I will be busy. I'm afraid I can't catch up the posts I needed monthly, so I wouldn't consider Post to host at the moment.

Hows This ?

Disk Space – 500 -1000
Bandwith – 15-25
DirectAdmin- Softaculous Auto Installer
PHP 5 with Zend , eAccelerator and ionCube PHP Loader
LiteSpeed Webserver
MySQL 5+ Databases – 5-10
.htaccess
cron job
safe mode off
sendmail enabled

No Ads
No Posting Required

Anyway, there is no package at your iHost billing system, can't register.

@ivantoar

No offense at all. We have launched our service on 1st of April nearly 30 days now...What do you think about Host1Free.com? Also I understood your rhetorical question which will lead me to give you more information about it.
We are in hosting business for 1 year now. In those years we have got 15.000 sign-ups to our paid web hosting.
Developing with the new interface and services for our paid web hosting we have decided to dedicate some space in our own cloud system for free web hosting.
Also to answer the last part of your question we will not close tomorrow or after tomorrow. We have enough resources to give the best what we can for free. Hope this answers your question?

@ivantoar

No offense at all. We have launched our service on 1st of April nearly 30 days now...What do you think about Host1Free.com? Also I understood your rhetorical question which will lead me to give you more information about it.
We are in hosting business for 1 year now. In those years we have got 15.000 sign-ups to our paid web hosting.
Developing with the new interface and services for our paid web hosting we have decided to dedicate some space in our own cloud system for free web hosting.
Also to answer the last part of your question we will not close tomorrow or after tomorrow. We have enough resources to give the best what we can for free. Hope this answers your question?

That answered my question. Thank you :)

Their are 2 free packages listed.

DirectAdmin500
DirectAdmin1000

This is what I get when I clicked "Order" link.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1909/wtfnamepad.jpg

Hi ivan,

We recently launched ixSpace as a sister site of another hosting company - so we have relatively good financial backing. Because we are currently in need of customers, I don't mind exempting you from the post2host problem since you mentioned you are going to be busy in university.

If you don't mind the fact that the free hosting company is still new, you can go ahead and do a sign-up on the forums and contact me from there so I can apply the changes to your account. Our packages are not oversold and we place a very reasonable amount of users on each server, so you can expect good uptime and very fast loading speeds.

We would really appreciate a customer review of our services though. :)

Regards,
Ingrid

Thanks for taking the time to look, seems your IP is being blocked by the ordering system. Good luck in your search.

Back