• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Reseller

peace_hope

Hello,

I am looking for a reseller account that is very reliable, fast, and up all the time.

What I need:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed[*]24/7 Support (LIVE, meaning telephone, Live support, aim, msn, icq, yim... Not this dumb e-mail and ticket support crap)
  • Very Fast server (at least an optimized dual xeon with 512mb ram)
  • Unlimited MySql databases
  • Unlimited E-mail accounts
  • Unlimted Addon and Parked domains
  • Unlimted hosted accounts
  • Fantastico (optional)
  • Awstats
  • Cpanel / WHM
  • 10GB Space
  • 200GB Bandwidth
  • The option to upgrade my account with more space / bandwidth as time goes on

I will pay via Paypal subscription.

Hosting company needs to have been around for at least 6 months

I would like all offers submitted by replying in this thread, if in addition you would like to contact me via pm, aim, icq, msn, yim, feel free... But I will not coinsider your services unless also posted in here.

My current price range is non-existent as the relibility, uptime, speed, and support are the main factors in my search for a new host.

Please feel free to offer custom plans that are in the neighborhood of my requested details, no need to match it exactly.

Last edited:
Hi

ProXHosting can provide the following plans.

Custom Reseller Plan

10 Gb space
200 Gb bandwidth
Unmetered Features as you requested.
Cpanel + Whm
Awstats
$19.95

Server Info:

AMD Athlon 2000+
512MB Ram ( Soon will be upgrading to 1GB)

Support
Msn Support
24/7 Email support ( emails replied to within hours)

Url: www.proxhosting.com

If you want this offer it is a custom plan so contact us by PM or by contact us on our site.

I am sorry but the ways of support you have listed are not 24/7 Support. E-mail is unreliable if the server is down, msn only 1 person can be logged on, and my idea is that it would be your msn. Therefore only when you are logged online will I get live support.

Still looking for a new host.

Well if my server dose go down the data center will fix it asap and i have someone else that looks after my server too so its ot a prob, and i am usally online i am online 24/7 on the weekend and from
7am till 8am then 6pm till 12pm on weekdays, and maybe a little in between. There has never been a problem with the server since i have bought it so i dont see why there would be in the future.

Last edited:
Servers just wear out, I am sure you are a great host for many people out there, just not quite what I am looking for.

Thanks for the offer.

peace_hope said:
Servers just wear out, I am sure you are a great host for many people out there, just not quite what I am looking for.

Thanks for the offer.

No problem good luck in your hunt for a host.

are you looking for cpanel specifically? There are plenty of solutions based on the hsphere control panel and to me it sounds like you are going to be in this for the long haul and may have actually put some thought into it (a breath of fresh air indeed :) ).

With hsphere you are able to offer windows, linux, cold fusion, mssql hosting, etc. with the proper provider

Yes, I am in this for the long haul, no doubt. But I am only interested in the cpanel control panel right now. Thanks.

alright, in that case I would recommend Dotable.com for your reseller needs, and good luck with your hosting venture as well!

Hello peace_hope,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following custom reseller hosting package:

------------------------------------
peace_hope Custom Reseller Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 10000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 200GB
+ Price: $22.95/mo OR $229.5/Year (2-Months-Off) | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ 24/7 Live Chat / 1-3 hours tickets responses
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ FREE Custom Name Servers
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

fsphosting said:
Well if my server dose go down the data center will fix it asap and i have someone else that looks after my server too so its ot a prob, and i am usally online i am online 24/7 on the weekend and from
7am till 8am then 6pm till 12pm on weekdays, and maybe a little in between. There has never been a problem with the server since i have bought it so i dont see why there would be in the future.

You cant be 24/7 on weekends "-_- 24/7 means 24 hours a day... 7 days a week n if u leave for an hour... then its not 24/7 lol

Marki said:
You cant be 24/7 on weekends "-_- 24/7 means 24 hours a day... 7 days a week n if u leave for an hour... then its not 24/7 lol

its not only me i have other people that answer emails ect.

fsphosting said:
its not only me i have other people that answer emails ect.

24/7 LIVE support means it is live, 1 on 1 (like telephone, instant messenger, video chat, or live support center.) not e-mail, helpdesk, support tickets, contact us form, forum or anything else.

Not many hosts offer this, in fact I have not seen one that posts on this site that does.

@iiPanel,

I just went to your site and your 24/7 Live Support is currently offline.

peace_hope said:
[*]Very Fast server (at least an optimized dual xeon with 512mb ram)
Dual Xeon with 512MB? That is highly unoptimized.

Why don't you want a ticket system? If you call/IM you'll need to open an additional ticket so that there is a paper trail

To give you an idea about prices: with your requirements you look at $100/month (or more) for 24/7 Phone support at a reliable company with fast ticket resolution.

ingfina said:
They only do dedicated servers.
If you ask them I'm sure they will setup a large reseller account on a dedicated server, and to the end user it will seem like "shared" hosting. Plus, they will be offering 24/7 Live Support which is what the OP requested. :)

peace_hope said:
24/7 LIVE support means it is live, 1 on 1 (like telephone, instant messenger, video chat, or live support center.) not e-mail, helpdesk, support tickets, contact us form, forum or anything else.

Not many hosts offer this, in fact I have not seen one that posts on this site that does.

@iiPanel,

I just went to your site and your 24/7 Live Support is currently offline.

Hello,

you have probably entered during a refresh for our chat system.
From the 24 hours we are online approximately 22-23 hours/7 days a week.

Have a good day.

iiPanel said:
Hello,
From the 24 hours we are online approximately 22-23 hours/7 days a week.

Have a good day.

Hehe forget it mate he aint gonaa go with u as he wants 24/7 only. :spider: .

Plus i dont get it what good is a 24/7 online live website support , cause i dont see how that will work if the main site itself is down. So peace you should go for 24/7 Phone Support as thats the only support that will keep your sites alive magically somehow.:lol:

Anyways good luck with ur 24/7 hunt.:spider:

Dear Peace_hope,

We at Numaria would like to offer you our "Reseller Plus" package. If and when you outgrow it (Bandwidth?), you can of course upgrade to our "Reseller Pro" or other reseller/VPS/Dedicated packages.

• Reseller Plus [Order Here] Use coupon "reseller-plus" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £19.95 Monthly
    • 10GB Web Space
    • 100GB Traffic
    • cPanel (Unlimited Domains)
    • Frontpage Extensions
    • 2 Dedicated IP addresses
    • Private Nameservers

If you're interested, please let us know here ot at www.numaria.com

Back