• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a reseller

Rygar

Here is what I would want

4-6 gigs of space (can go more this is just a suggestion my budget is 9-20 so give me any thing you feel is in that price range)
50-100 gigs of bandwidth (can go more)
Unlimited emails etc. etc.
Price range 9-20 dollars

I'm looking for a quality RESELLER that will give me around 97 and above uptime.
I also want a good host that is online alot for me to speak with if any questions or problems will arise.
I WANT A QUALITY RESELLER...

Last edited:
Just a random input for you, we do not have any to offer what you're looking for.
You stated that you were looking for unlimited space reseller, I would suggest that when you find one you do not sign up for it. It will only hurt you than helps, unlimited space does not exist.
You should also up your downtime expectation, 90% is very low, you should look for some host who are at least 99%.

Anyhow, good luck on your search.

Rygar said:
Here is what I would want

4-6 gigs of space (can go more this is just a suggestion my budget is 9-20 so give me any thing you feel is in that price range)
50-100 gigs of bandwidth (can go more)
Unlimited emails etc. etc.
Price range 9-20 dollars

I'm looking for a quality RESELLER that will give me around 97 and above uptime.
I also want a good host that is online alot for me to speak with if any questions or problems will arise.
I WANT A QUALITY RESELLER...I HAVE SPENT OVER 20 DOLLARS IN THE PAST MONTH TRYING TO FIND ONE...AND ALL WERE TERRIBLE.

Hello,

DanEthicalReseller.Com has the ideal plan for you:

10 gigs of disc space
100 gigs of monthly transfer
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico DeLuxe
Unlimited Features such as FTP, SQL, Emails, etc

Price: $15.99/mo

Our support is quite good. Our average email response time is 15 minutes. We also provide Live Help from our main site.

We have a 99.5% Uptime.

You can view our plans at http://www.danethicalreseller.com/plans.html

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: danethical @ gmail.com

Regards,
Dan

I WANT A QUALITY RESELLER...I HAVE SPENT OVER 20 DOLLARS IN THE PAST MONTH TRYING TO FIND ONE...AND ALL WERE TERRIBLE.

Not to criticize your post, but.. just read it over again, and make sure you get to the point.

And again, if am not allow to post comments on the post, I sure do apologize; and you guys can remove my reply.

Level 2
4,500MB of storage space
65,000MB of data transfer
cPanel/WHM WITH Fantastico!
Host UNLIMITED Domains
Custom Nameservers
Fully Functional Admin Panel (WHM)
Daily Backups
Ability to give YOUR clients UNLIMITED FEATURES (Sub-Domains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains, Email Accounts etc)

Only $15.67 / Month With Coupon Code: JunH12 | ORDER NOW!

Hello,

We can offer you :

SWR04
Intel Pentium 4™ 2.8Ghz
5 Gb space
65 Gb transfer
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
Free .info domain with all reseller plans
Cpanel™ / WebHostManager™
Weekly Backup
Fantastico