• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need alpha master reseller at cheap rate

rudrawadi

i am thinking of to buy a alpha master reseller
anyone can offer this

requirements:
more than 1000gb space
more than 2000gb Bandwidth
unlimited features
cpanel with fanatstico
private ips
free domain(or not)
create unlimited master reseller ,reseller,cpanel hhosting.

99.7%uptime atleast
100% stable

for 200$ or less yearly ok

Last edited:
You will not find a stable/reputable host who offers master reseller and that too with 1TB Space/2TB Bandwidth. I would advise you to purchase a dedicated server.

Last edited:
I suppose that good dedicated server with at least several HDD can suit your needs.
Make the same request in the dedicated server requests. Good luck

Alpha Master reseller won't help you, there is no real provider that can provide you 1,000GB Space :p lol

Hi we can offer you our following dedicated server X-1

Core2 Quad Q6600
2GB RAM
250GB Hard Disk SATA
2000GB Premium Bandwidth Bandwidth
Only for $130 per month

Plan URL : http://www.111host.net/dedicated.html

Your request is not possible.

If you do find a host that is willing to host you, then you will be scammed and taken advantage of.

Good luck!

If a company manages to offer you something with that amount of data they would most likely be overselling.

1000GB space is the minimum size of a dedicated server so there's no way even I or anyone else will sell that to you.

1000GB space is the minimum size of a dedicated server so there's no way even I or anyone else will sell that to you.

Minimum...I'd like to know what fairy tale you live in. a Terabyte drive is over $150 added to a dedicated server. And a server with decent hardware is about $150. So, thats about $300 right there, and add in the bandwidth. As well as a control panel. Near $400-500 a month for a good, reliable dedicated server with a terabyte drive. :p

Back