• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Big Hosting

Mygod

I need Big Hosting Up to 40gb cause i'm going to start my game page with MMORPG poeple can upload there own made MMORPG with some info about it and other people can download it and post comments :evilb:

Hello,
big hosting,well, you can start with 1Giga, with 35 G bandwidth at joshost.com,
if you will have nice traffic i can upgrade that, and as long the cpu will not be too much,

Thank you,
Joseph

i will have once the site is setup succesfully like 300 to 400 visitors other webhoster stopped with hosting and cutted evryone of and if someone could offer a domain with it i would appreciate it very much i will add banners on top of my site to your company if u host/sponsor me.

Hosting Offer

mitchy112 said:
mate need like 40gb not 10gb u know
Are you referring to disk space or bandwidth here? PM me, I can probably help you out with this. Include:

Disk space required
Bandwidth required
Domain name requested
Estimated daily unique visitors
Site scripting language
FTP accounts required
MySQL databases required
Username requested

NO POSTING will be required

I will provide you with a subdomain for free, but there is a yearly fee of $6.99 per year for a top-level domain (like yourname.com), payable through PayPal and Google Checkout in this case. You can start off on a subdomain if you like, and move to a top-level domain if your site gains traffic.

If you want a free domain, check out http://www.uni.cc/

Thanks,
Ben Herila

Elix Web Hosting

srry for double post but if anyone can offer me like 40GB disk space i will put Big Banners on my site and u will get much hits cause my site gets like 300-400 visitors a day and it will increase

I am offering you the hosting for free, but if you want a top-level (.com, .net, etc.) domain name the only charge is $6.95 per year. You can not register a .COM for free, no matter what, because the registry always charges something.

If you get yourname.uni.cc, there is no charge ever.... BUT it's not a .com.

So if you expect to get uber hits that will pay the host for hosting you, then why dont you go paid?

Also looking at your posts, you want 40 GB space?!? If you are using that for what you say, you are going to use up sooooo much bandwidth, that I doubt very highly you will have a site by the end of the week you start your hosting.

We might be able to help you, shoot off an email to tech@se7ensins.com with the following information.

First/Last Name:
Domain/Sub domain you want hosted with us
Disk Space CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date)
Bandwidth CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date)
Why do you think you deserve hosting? (No 1 sentence answers please)
What will you use the resources for?

Thanks, hoping to possibly host you in the future

Back