• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need dedicaed server spounser

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only problim is that the tax payer is paying for it

Toss me your business plan, and how long you would expect the money to be coming out of my pocket before it became self-sufficient and I'll consider sponsoring you.

How many projects do you plan to have? You supposedly had VPS hosting 2 months ago (androidvps), then wanted some youtube clone site, now this? I also have to question whether English is your first language, as you cannot spell and not sure how you would expect people to trust your proposed hosting with 3 projects in the last 2 months not completed.

Edit: Whats this all about: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241333-free-10gb-reseller-usa-hosted

Go host yourself.

How many projects do you plan to have? You supposedly had VPS hosting 2 months ago (androidvps), then wanted some youtube clone site, now this? I also have to question whether English is your first language, as you cannot spell and not sure how you would expect people to trust your proposed hosting with 3 projects in the last 2 months not completed.

worldtube is complet
this one is easy to complit

Maybe you need to spend less time on the computer and more time in school learning correct grammar? If I was writing the way you are at age 14, my dad would have beat my --- with a stick.

i do full days at school it might because i got autism spectrum disorders (ASD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back