• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need dedicaed server spounser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to conduct my own study to determine how many "autism" cases are nothing more than bratty --- kids with parents who never diciplined them properly.

Djeee... and I thought my English was poor. Its my second language.

You are sepose to come from the UK? Really? Or do you come from Pakistan or something and do you want to look more trustworthy?

Djeee... and I thought my English was poor. Its my second language.

You are sepose to come from the UK? Really? Or do you come from Pakistan or something and do you want to look more trustworthy?
i was born in norwich uk im 50% english 25% scootish

this is getting out of topic i need a spounsed vps or dedicated sever

You are not going to get that here.
I think I wouldn't even be able to get a dedi here and my reputation is a lot better then yours.

You can see your reputation below "member" on you left hand side of the screen, yours is kind of red.

The whole thread is one great big joke. But, I do think we need a few of these around here from time to time, just for the lulz.

You are not going to get that here.
I think I wouldn't even be able to get a dedi here and my reputation is a lot better then yours.

You can see your reputation below "member" on you left hand side of the screen, yours is kind of red.
the reason it red i manged to see it before but forgot how because of 1 mount ban when i looked into it thay ware lots of fake rep like 3 people par 30 rep people gave me bad rep over 0poundhosting even know thay nerver used it

who is spamming my rep and binging mean to me:
Thread: Offshore hosting request.

You should still be banned
August 24th, 2011 14:42
Thread: need dedicaed server...

Wrong section, and too high expectations.
August 24th, 2011 12:57
Thread: free 10gb reseller usa...

Go away
July 22nd, 2011 21:58
Thread: 0poundhosting: free...

You fail big time sir!
July 22nd, 2011 21:56

July 22nd, 2011 20:25

hahahahahahahahaha, that is all, oh, and roflmao
July 15th, 2011 16:19
Thread: can i have free...

Then how are you running a web host if your connection can't handle minecraft? That's one of the #1 reasons people get a VPS.
July 14th, 2011 15:45
Thread: can i have free ffmpeg...

no
July 13th, 2011 18:46
Thread: can i have free ffmpeg...

learn to spell and get real
July 13th, 2011 14:56
Thread: can i have a free 32-64...

you lie alot
July 13th, 2011 08:58
Thread: hostmonday: free...

unlimited doesn't exist | check your spell
July 12th, 2011 19:19
Thread: can i have a free 32-64...

Ain't gonna get it!
June 14th, 2011 17:27
Thread: post2host uk vps

Don't post till you have a product

Let's just close this thread. You are not going to get a free dedicated server or anyone to sponsor you. I understand some people have legitimate reasons for not being able to spell, so ignore those who complain about it. But I would advice you to take some time to install a spellchecker addon for your browser or something like that.

You can remove the display of your reputation in your settings. You then get a black one instead of the red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back