• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need dedicaed server spounser

Status
Not open for further replies.
im makeing a rival to alwayonpc called reliblepc it will be free i need a spunser as i dont have the money for it in retaurn i will put ads in the pagers of the website
it word be a big help
found some on : http://pritell.com/dedicated.html
CPU AMD Phenom 2 x2 CPU @ 3.3GHZ
RAM 2gig
Storage 320GIG
OS Linux/Windows*
I.P. 1 I.P. 1 I.P. 1 I.P.
Bandwidth Unmetered
Backups Weekly
Price $35.00

Are you serious? Aside from the fact that nobody is going to just give you a dedicated server for nothing, nobody is going to be willing to "spunser" anything of yours if you can't even take a little time and make a decent request without making it look like a 3rd grader typed it out for you.

its this or a vps that i asking to get spounsed in retaune you can put ads on the webpages thats hosted on the server to make money from it

its the right section i exspet this will get lots of traffic so you cold get your money back and maybe make a profit the reason i con't pay it is i don't make that much money each mouth

Well, I think the question is if you're that confident that your website is going to make money -- why not go take out a personal loan to pay for the server until it starts to generate revenue?

im under 18

Get a loan from your parents/guardians, friends? Maybe find a partner for your website that is willing to pay for it? All you need is a solid business plan and you'll pretty much sell anyone you try talking to.

Infact, if it's under $75/month I'm sure your parents/guardians would be happy to fund this for you provided you actually can come up with a business plan that sounds solid.

Get a loan from your parents/guardians, friends? Maybe find a partner for your website that is willing to pay for it? All you need is a solid business plan and you'll pretty much sell anyone you try talking to.

Infact, if it's under $75/month I'm sure your parents/guardians would be happy to fund this for you provided you actually can come up with a business plan that sounds solid.
my mum died in 2002 my dad died in 2010 i live in a home in suffolk founded by norfolk county cancal

i told i dont make that much money thats why i need a sponser in return for ad space

Go get a job working for Ronald McDonald. You can get a decent VPS for <$20 these days. If you can't afford that, you have no business even being a host.

Go get a job working for Ronald McDonald. You can get a decent VPS for <$20 these days. If you can't afford that, you have no business even being a host.
ya right thay word not let me go out
the reseller i use for 0poundhosting is post2host
the vps i use for worldtube is post2host
my nearist chance to get money is when i go to my new school whare you get £5 a day for bing good but thats not for a few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back