• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need dedicated

webejammin

Hi i thought i could get free but i guess i have to pay.

I'm looking for now 500gb of space 5tertabytes of bandwith and cpanel/whm.

tank you

Hello, I think you might want to provide more details for your request. Heres some details you may want be specific on: budget, and what this server will be used for. Also, maybe you could provide some info on your processor you want just to narrow down your searches.

500GB of space and 5 terrabytes of bandwidth with cpanel + whm? What type of server? What will you be hosting?

Hopefully you have a good budget for that.

Last edited:
Hello,

This is in regards to your requirements of a Managed Dedicated Server, we can offer you the following -

Chassis - Dell Power Edge
Processors - Dual Core Intel Xeon 3040 ( Core 2 Duo Architecture)
Memory - 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk - 500 GB 7200rpm
Bandwidth - 6 TB / Month
OS - Linux / Windows
cPanel / WHM
Fully Managed Dedicated Server
24/7 Server Monitoring
24/7 Customer Support
No Setup Fee
Latest Software Updates
Google Indexing
And Many More
Price - $820 / Month

If you have any further queries, please contact our sales Department through http://support.bodhost.com/ or sales@bodhost.com

AMD Opteron 1212
3072 MB DDR2
2 x 300 GB SATA
Unmetered Shared 100MBPS
$160.00 / Month
*One year contract, and a deposit of one month upon sign up. Deposit will apply to the 12th month rent.

You honestly thought you could get that for free?

Yes. And he honestly thinks he can get this server for less than $10. ;) We where one of the first he contacted.

He says if he can get 2TB free, why should be pay anymore than $10 for 5TB? I said cPanel/WHM costs $25 alone, he told us we where a scam, he can get cPanel/WHM for free.

Well, looking at his other request.... he knows absolutely nothing about hosting whatsoever.

"Hi I need 50gb space 500gb banwith
I from Japan and need space bad.
No money.
Sorry for bad english
Thank u"

Indeed... Lol that's very scary... but it would be nice if someone could do that *Sees hundreds of people running to the imaginary hosters*

Back