• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Hosting For Business Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremexx

Hi, i have a business website and its running Wordpress, i need more than 150mb and about 1GB Bandwidth, now before you start wondering why i put this here i need 10+ email accounts and Instant Activation, also i need the hosting to be gurranteed, i dont want the site being removed.

We don't have instant activation. But we can offer you. We are a 1 time post2host company, and we are dedicated to keeping our users satisfied. Our packages are located here if you are interested. To visit our main site, please check my signature below. :)

Guaranteed how? You are asking for something for nothing, not sure what you expect to be guaranteed.

Guaranteed how? You are asking for something for nothing, not sure what you expect to be guaranteed.

Either he has an SEO type site that some hosts don't like, or he might be referring to the "if you don't login once a month we'll nuke your account" time limits that I don't like either.

Hi, i have a business website and its running Wordpress, i need more than 150mb and about 1GB Bandwidth, now before you start wondering why i put this here i need 10+ email accounts and Instant Activation, also i need the hosting to be gurranteed, i dont want the site being removed.

What type of business is it?

http://host.sc is good, and they allow a unlimited email accounts. There is a limit to the number of emails you can send per hour, so don't spam it! If have customers in the EU, it might not be a good idea to go with a hosting company with servers located in the US due to slow site loading times.

We can host your site for you on our post2host plan which can create 15 email accounts. Check out 0000cost.com

Hostalope allows up to 20 e-mail accounts. Spam is not allowed on our servers, but we do understand the importance of e-mail communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back