• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Hosting In France Servers

Oh . I see . Then they seem genuine .
But why do you need net2ftp ?
Don't you have an ftp account on your hosting ?
Or is it that you're not French yourself and are using this service without authorization ?

Honestly, it sounds more of a hassle. Why do you not just get regular hosting that gives you a Panel and FTP access? You cant tell me you need 10 GB space, and 'forever' is not a term webhosts should use.

Honestly, it sounds more of a hassle. Why do you not just get regular hosting that gives you a Panel and FTP access? You cant tell me you need 10 GB space, and 'forever' is not a term webhosts should use.

you wouldn't find hosting give you 10gb stoarge and full uptime no cancellation and be for forever
i think

Firstly, many do offer 10gb
Most of them being oversellers, and who knows, your host could be one of them too (not allegating them to be so, just expressing a possibility).
Next up, internet was meant to be free, so I find it odd for your host to lock down ftp connections to French ip's.
I mean if China would've done it, I could understand it, but we're talking about France here ?
Lastly, you might have seen on many occasions, people saying, 'Me and my wife, our love will live on forever', the next year they can't stand each other !
'Diamonds are forever', try baking it in a furnace and see how long is forever...
Besides, Mayan Civilization has forecasted Doomsday in 2012.
And many have predicted various dates. So we never know, how much time is left.
So, your host is definitely not 'Forever'.
We had a host called mwzaf which used to claim to offer things similar to this. And they vanished one fine day, I'm not saying your host will vanish anytime soon(I certainly hope they don't), but I'm just trying to say 'Nothing is Constant' , and if they claim to be Free Forever , then they're fooling you...

Last edited:
i think it's be forever i had test it from 2004 and it's now alive i haven't seen free hosting be to now working
the most free hosting uniques that will be forever freehostia.com and free.fr
it's the most nice free hosting that will be forever thanks alot
regards

1. do you need 10 GB storage? My guess is you do not use a fraction of that.
2. Hosts can never guarantee they will be around forever. Do not be niave in thinking that
3. 100% uptime will never happen, period.
4. People can be canceled at any time for any reason. Upload an assload of ROMS or Warez and the mega transfer they may produce, and see how long your site lasts.

My point is, you are going through alot of trouble just to have a website. You can easily get a site that has a couple gigs space and 10 gigs transfer. Again, I doubt you are remotely producing what they offer, but then again how much trouble are you going through just to have your site?

Instead of using a web-based net2ftp client, why not simply use a freeware FTP client, such as Filezilla or SmartFTP?

Back