• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free jewish hosting provider

SOG

Hey,

I am looking for jewish shared hosting provider without ads displayed on my websites.

I need to have unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth and unlimited domain addons and i want the server to be in israel or in united states or united kingdom or egypt but it must be jewish.

My account will be religious and used only for judaism religion, my website is www.torahforever.com i will be hosting all my jewish websites on this account.

Those who can offer me something like this or know someone who offers this please reply here with website link or private message me.

Thanks!

Unlimited offers aren't allowed here, so you won't find that here. Ask for something reasonable and you'll get offers. Unlimited doesn't exist. I don't understand why the web host has to be Jewish (and how a web host will qualify to be Jewish), why in particular? If you're following the law and not posting risky material why does it matter?

when it comes to religion we say stick with our religion so i asked for jewish host because in hosting providers adult websites are hosted and religious website are strictly religious.

i follow 10 commandments of moses.

I'd be happy to host your website, however, I'm not keen on the idea of giving unlimited hosting. I am jewish, so I meet that criteria, How big is your website, and what are the resource usages? How much transfer does your website use? Do you make money from your website whether by product or service sales, or advertising?

I'd be happy to host your website, however, I'm not keen on the idea of giving unlimited hosting. I am jewish, so I meet that criteria, How big is your website, and what are the resource usages? How much transfer does your website use? Do you make money from your website whether by product or service sales, or advertising?

He said in the other thread that he needs 500GB of disk space, and apparently wants it for free, or $15/year or some nonsense: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...shared-cloud-hosting.2254493/#post-1802659700

He clearly isn't serious about his site, or has mass delusions of what it costs to host 500GB of disk space.

He said in the other thread that he needs 500GB of disk space, and apparently wants it for free, or $15/year or some nonsense: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...shared-cloud-hosting.2254493/#post-1802659700

He clearly isn't serious about his site, or has mass delusions of what it costs to host 500GB of disk space.
Yeah you're not wrong, seems quite excessive. OP, your best bet is to get a dedicated server. I can recommend datasoft.ws (See: https://datasoft.ws/ds_premiumdedicated.php)

They're the cheapest I've found, but they certainly aren't Jewish.

Hey,
I need to have unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth and unlimited domain addons...

This is what I call, "you're not telling us the question behind the question". Forgetting that it's not allowed or possible for a moment, "what exactly are you trying to do and what bad experiences are you afraid of in the past?" So just for a discussion, even though it's a bit "heavy", let me post the counter question of "what can't you accomplish with 2Gig Space, 13 Gigs bandwidth, and seven domain addons?"

Answering a detailed question like that helps us to sharpen up newcomers who come in like you did asking for stuff that you have no reasons why, except maybe either a wild guess or a "friend of a friend of a friend" told you to.

I'd be happy to host your website ... I am jewish, so I meet that criteria

Hi Sarmth,
I thought there could be a couple of interesting scriptural reasons why Jewish religious material might need to be hosted with a Jewish provider.
: )

Hey gang, here is some information that might help.

His big ticket usage is audio recitations of scripture in mp3. So it's interesting that it's one of the few sites that needs a high "file size limit".

He's got about 36 mp3's on it right now. I downloaded one of the largest, and it came out to about 25 megs.
So with some math,
36 files (most are smaller), * 25 megs = 900 megs so let's round that up to the Gig after some of his misc stuff might be around there somewhere.

So if he adds a bunch of new stuff, let's just say a starter goal is for him to have 3 Gigs, giving him his "first level" of room to grow. What I can't tell is his bandwidth usage.

I also don't think he needs very many domain addons, because his site mission is very focused, and he should be working on branding. The only "easy" reason I know of for wanting tons of domains is that whole SEO thing, but he prob isn't aware that Google cracked down on that last year, and it could hurt him.

Hi wswd. Chops to you, you're indefatigable trying to hold the line with newcomers! I'll add a few posts today to help.

But at least it's one of the few new legit sites solidly down what old style hosting used to be for! He just made a rather bad error "maybe having no idea what any of that tech stuff means". By my rough calcs, his current site runs about a Gig, give him a stage 1 200% growth = 3 Gigs, and maybe my first guess is he needs say 13 Gigs bandwidth with "usage spike" protection or something. Aka his site is in the range for getting an enthusiast to "power bomb" downloading his whole set of scripture = the Gig he has up there, then that user might be "satisfied" and go away happy and it could just sit there until someone else comes along and does the same thing.

Properly written up, it's an interesting use case, that could be interesting with a "double partnership" where maybe one host handles the initial "look, it's a webpage" hits and some user downloads maybe three files, and then a "level 2" provider specializes on the power users who say "this is great! I never knew how to pronounce that chapter!"

Hi Sarmth,
I thought there could be a couple of interesting scriptural reasons why Jewish religious material might need to be hosted with a Jewish provider.
: )
It's more about knowing who you're dealing with in terms of ideology.

Hi wswd. Chops to you, you're indefatigable trying to hold the line with newcomers!

But at least it's one of the few new legit sites solidly down what old style hosting used to be for! He just made a rather bad error "maybe having no idea what any of that tech stuff means". By my rough calcs, his current site runs about a Gig, give him a stage 1 200% growth = 3 Gigs, and maybe my first guess is he needs say 13 Gigs bandwidth with "usage spike" protection or something.

That all generally adds up. Just depends on how busy the site is. For a comparison, we have a VPS client who hosts the entire King James version of the Bible in text format. He's currently using about 15 GB of disk space (including operating system, cPanel, files) and about 500 GB of bandwidth monthly. I don't have any specific visitor numbers, but his site is fairly busy and popular. A site with audio files could potentially use tons of bandwidth, but disk space is almost always fairly low.

Strange. if you want unlimited hosting for free why don't you just go with some dodgy youhosting reseller with no support and i mean a LOT of downtime and slow speeds. Of course i recommended you don't host you media files on a server but in soundcloud. Or you can just host your site on a vps.

Thanks all! my website webspace fills up for 3.6 gb space currently and i will be reciting in hebrew language and other language soon.

I will be buying premium cloud hosting package soon on www.247zilla.com but i wanted a jewish hosting provider and i could not find one which is in my budget from google search engine.

I cannot host my audio on soundcloud because mp3 has to be on the site for listening and downloading purpose.

Thanks everyone for suggestions.

Back