• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Reseller

What do you plan to do wih this reseller, and what specs are you looking for. I may be able to help you out if you give me some specs.

neopetscorner said:
I need free reseller plz can somebody help me

Now, that's not a very effective way of getting someone to sponsor you.

Please post;

1) Server Specs
2) Space & Bandwidth
3) Features

Here's what i would a package to look like.
Linux or Windows Based Server Hosting
cPanel /Fantastico
250 mb of disk spaces
1gb of bandwidth
MySQL Databases
E-Mail Address
FTP Accounts
Parked Domains
Email Forwarders

Last edited:
Thats all? 250 MB Space and 1 GB of bandwidth? What will you be using this hosting for, I may be able to set you up an account with no banners if you tell me why you need such little specs and if you will be selling it..

neopetscorner said:
Here's what i would a package to look like.
Linux or Windows Based Server Hosting
cPanel /Fantastico
250 mb of disk spaces
1gb of bandwidth
MySQL Databases
E-Mail Address
FTP Accounts
Parked Domains
Email Forwarders

Do you know what a reseller is? A reseller account is an account that gives you the chance to resell hosting from your hosters server. 250mb & 1gb reseller account will host like 1 hosting account tops. Are you getting mixed up with shared hosting?

i can make them bigger i just don't wanna ask something to big and don't get answers can you tell me what can you offer me.

And i want to make Free Web Hosting

How exactly would you make it bigger? You're going to need your hosters permission.

Chief said:
Do you know what a reseller is? A reseller account is an account that gives you the chance to resell hosting from your hosters server. 250mb & 1gb reseller account will host like 1 hosting account tops. Are you getting mixed up with shared hosting?
I have a reseller account but I am not reselling. Many people use a reseller account for their own personal use. Maybe you need to get educated instead of acting like you know it all ;)

Jan said:
I have a reseller account but I am not reselling. Many people use a reseller account for their own personal use. Maybe you need to get educated instead of acting like you know it all ;)

Maybe he was using his common sense, ever heard of it?
They call it a RESELLER because people usually BUY resellers to sell web hosting, not usually use it for personal use. I think Chief is right, most people who want to host many websites under one account for their personal use usually buy shared hosting since it is cheaper, and makes more sense then buying a full reseller.

Good point though, you did proove us wrong in one way, somebody out there may be spending a whole lotta cash or a whole little cash. That person is indeed you.

Back