• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Web Hosting for Micro Niche Blogs

hi please can you elaborate in the question you are asking here? Thanks kindly dear
Well you are using WHMCS and you are using a nulled version, even the same as your cPanel which is currently expired. When I go to WHMCS and enter your domain.. I wonder why.. so yeah please explain.

Attachments

• 28987F89-AE7E-43EB-8FEA-EB5CE86C9B03.png
    28987F89-AE7E-43EB-8FEA-EB5CE86C9B03.png
    474.5 KB · Views: 5
Well you are using WHMCS and you are using a nulled version, even the same as your cPanel which is currently expired. When I go to WHMCS and enter your domain.. I wonder why.. so yeah please explain.
Hi

we are going to get this sorted ASAP. We bought from what we thought was a licensed reseller of Whmcs.

You are right we checked it too and it says not valid. Will keep you updated once we have a valid license from a valid reseller. You are 100% correct here. Sorry for the inconvenience

I think you can take an example from the hosting that is provided for essaywritinghelp.pro, according to my observations there is a very profitable hosting and an adequate price list, so you could take note of it if it is still relevant

Back