• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Web Hosting With15Gb Space 10Gb Bandwidth and More

shimul

Need Free Web Hosting With10Gb Space 10Gb Bandwidth and More

Need Free Web Hosting With10Gb Space or 10Gb Bandwidth and More
10Gb Space or more
10Gb Bandwidth
Support PHP
MySQL Databases
FTP Accounts
email Accounts
cpanel
Full PHP path
Mogrify binary Install
Composite binary Install

Last edited:
You would do well to state why you need 10+GB of space. By that I mean EXACTLY what the files are.

You would do well to state why you need 10+GB of space. By that I mean EXACTLY what the files are.
I never thought I'd see the day I agree with Sain Cai ....

However, he has a good point!

The amount that you are asking is extremely excessive and well beyond the boundaries of any free hosting. If you want that much, you need to go out and buy yourself a commercial account or a server.

What exactly are you planning on hosting with that much space?

People, you all are being rude. He just want to seek help so why must you doubt about it? If you can help then just tell him where he can get it but if you don't want to, just keep it to yourself, be silent and do your own things. (If you really want to help, it does not matter whether he tell why he need webspace that much or not).

shimul, unfortunately I haven't found anything that meets your request but I think the closest one would be the offer by http://www.freeweb7.com/. They offer 7GB webspace (with monthly transfer of 10 times of that), MySQL db, PHP, FTP and the most important thing is, no annoying ads. All these come in a free package. Even I was surprised at first knowing that most free hosting only offer up to 5GB only.

Definitely interesting to find out just exactly what the webspace is purposely used for and what the files are, because asking for that much generally most of the time overkill.

Just asking is fine but anything beyond that is rude. It is either you want to help or not. He was just asking for help so it's up to him what he is going to host there. I don't think we have the rights to doubt about it.

People, you all are being rude. He just want to seek help so why must you doubt about it? If you can help then just tell him where he can get it but if you don't want to, just keep it to yourself, be silent and do your own things. (If you really want to help, it does not matter whether he tell why he need webspace that much or not).

shimul, unfortunately I haven't found anything that meets your request but I think the closest one would be the offer by http://www.freeweb7.com/. They offer 7GB webspace (with monthly transfer of 10 times of that), MySQL db, PHP, FTP and the most important thing is, no annoying ads. All these come in a free package. Even I was surprised at first knowing that most free hosting only offer up to 5GB only.

Why? Because 10gig harddrive space is an enormous amount. There is no mention of an existing site and why would any regular site just starting need 10 gigs of space?

There are hundreds of reasons why people would ask, and 100s of other reasons not known

Back