• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

mrbiggles

I need some webspace to host a website. It will be related to java, pascal, and some php scripting and I hope one of you guys could help. I also can put an ad up too. My requirements are:
50+ mb space
1 gb bandwith
php
phpmyadmin
Some mysql database
a subdomain

thanks

Finally someone who doesn't want the hosting for nothing in return. Good luck with it. I know you will get a ton of good offers.

At Flashpoint Networks, we can provide what you need, and much more. Our basic plan includes 250mb space, 5gb transfer, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, cPanel, Fantastico, and more, all with ABSOLUTELY NO ADS (a link back is nice however). Check us out at http://www.flashpoint.cc

H ithere, Exile Hosting Can offer you a range of packages, ranging anywhere from 100MB with 1GB bandwidth to 500MB Space with 5GB Bandwidth, to check out these great plans visit www.exilehosting.co.uk TODAY!!!

We look forward to hearing from you:D

mrbiggles said:
I need some webspace to host a website. It will be related to java, pascal, and some php scripting and I hope one of you guys could help. I also can put an ad up too. My requirements are:
50+ mb space
1 gb bandwith
php
phpmyadmin
Some mysql database
a subdomain

thanks
Wow! There is a word I have not heard in many years .... PASCAL! :)
(Sudden flashback of the good ole' 80286 and Borland Pascal days)

Anyway, we have you covered at Clubhost City with an account
that has everything you ask for above and more beyond your
wildest dreams ....

500 MB Web Space (1,500 MB for applications tomorrow)
40 GB Web Space (100 GB for applications tomorrow)

Latest Cpanel w/Fantastico [Updated Daily]
PHP v5+, Perl, CGI, FTP, MySQL v4.1+, Email, Etc ...

No Ads or Forum Posting Requirements

amz said:
500 MB Web Space (1,500 MB for applications tomorrow)
40 GB Web Space (100 GB for applications tomorrow)

How:eek: Wow, nice there, i'd love to know how you can offer that, and it's for free, damn your brave!!!

Thorny said:
How:eek: Wow, nice there, i'd love to know how you can offer that, and it's for free, damn your brave!!!
Tomorrow is Clubhost City's 9th Year Anniversary ...

We will be running a lot of specials on both our FREE and PAID packages
and will also be running a few surprise contests and other events as well.

Back