• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Reliable host - Business

youngtea

I am new owner of a new corporation and require a reliable host for a website and e-mail service.

The website has a total of 10 pages and require up to 50 gb of bandwidth. E-mails are critical for the companies success.

You can go for any cheap VPS plans offered by numerous Web hosts today. These plans come with very cheap prices and also with fast and secure services.

I am new owner of a new corporation and require a reliable host for a website and e-mail service.

The website has a total of 10 pages and require up to 50 gb of bandwidth. E-mails are critical for the companies success.

Not sure if you accidentally posted in the free request forum, but free hosting is never really suitable for running a corporation/business. I would highly suggest coming up with a budget for your hosting and going with paid hosting.

Hi,

You may want to check on webkeepers.com . They have affordable, yet secured plans and services.

Back