• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need reseller account

I need a reseller account that will let me oversell, and upgrade whenever I need.

Here is what I was thinking

Space - don't care that much
bandwidth - 50-100Gbs a month

$9.99 a month

Then allow me to buy upgrades by the GBs/10 Gbs, etc.

In short I need a pay as you use account.

Hello,

VPHost's Plan 2 offers the following:
5GB Space / 50 GB BW for 9.75$ USD / Month.

It come with the usual features, WHM/Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkin. Overselling will be enabled on your account, however please know that VPHost charge for overage usage. VPHost offers the ability to upgrade if you're near your limit or needed.

If you have further questions, feel free to send an email to sales@vphostcenter.com, please know that VPHost does not offer instant activation and all orders take up to 72 hours to be activated.

Good luck in your hosting search
Regards,

Last edited:
Hi justagaguhl

WHM (Web Host Manager) is a tool used to manage all of the websites hosted in a web server. You can find more information at www.cpanel.net

Hi,
Explode Host can offer you:
• 3500 MB Space
• 50,000 MB Bandwidth
• Unlimited Domains Hosted
• Unlimited E-mail Accounts
• Unlimited Email aliases
• Unlimited SubDomains
• Unlimited FTP accounts
• Unlimited MySQL databases
Direct Admin
$9.95 per month
Please start a live chat, e-mail us at:
sales [at] explodehost.com, or PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Eliav
http://www.explodehost.com

Last edited:
Hi,

Unlimited reseller:
15GB web space
75GB bandwidth
unlimited features
24/7 support
Price: £29.99 per month or £299.99 a year.

Gourmet said:
I need a reseller account that will let me oversell, and upgrade whenever I need.

$9.99 a month

For the $9.99 i can offer you Space : 3.5 Gb Bw 200Gb With Cpanel/Whm with upgrade options as you grow or expand. Contact me via pm or via the link you see in my signature .

Regards.

Gourmet said:

$9.99 a month

You may be interested in the following package from Zephyr Enterprises.

PlanOmnia
1000MB (1GB) Storage
120GB Transfer
Reseller (Overselling Enabled)
Upgradable by Contact
$8.00/month
$50.00/year

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Gourmet said:

$9.99 a month

Hi Gourmet,
Looking at your requirements we can offer you our Business Package which provides 10 GB space, 500 GB Bandwidth,5 web sites,1 SQL Server,10 MySQL for $9.00p/mth with no set up fees if you go for yearly payment(Prepaid).
For additional space,bandwidth we charge $1.00/GB/month,$2.00/GB/Month respectively.
There is 30 Days money back guarantee as well.

For more details visit at http://www.m6.net/a1small.asp

I was talking about a pay as you use and not a pay as you sell. The differents being that I can make an account with million gigibytes of bandwidth and not pay a penny more if nothing is used.

I do it this way so I know my host isn't overselling because I pay for nothing I'm not using. Every gigibyte I pay for is used (trust me it will be in time).

Also I am talking to about three of you now about plans, but If there is anyone else with a offer then please say something now.

Anyone that would work a plan out with upgrades around these prices would be just what I'm looking for.

$1.00 for a giga of space
$1.50 for 20 gigas of bandwidth
on an as you use account

Last edited:
Gourmet said:
I was talking about a pay as you use and not a pay as you sell. The differents being that I can make an account with million gigibytes of bandwidth and not pay a penny more if nothing is used.

I do it this way so I know my host isn't overselling because I pay for nothing I'm not using. Every gigibyte I pay for is used (trust me it will be in time).

Also I am talking to about three of you now about plans, but If there is anyone else with a offer then please say something now.

Anyone that would work a plan out with upgrades around these prices would be just what I'm looking for.

$1.00 for a giga of space
$1.50 for 20 gigas of bandwidth
on an as you use account

$1.50 for 20 gigs of bandwidth sounds a little rediculous.

Contact me - danethical @ gmail.com, or info @ danethicalservices.com or on MSN - danethical @ hotmail.com

PAYS is our promo catch. It is perfect for your needs because it does exactly what it says. For you only, WE CAN CHARGE YOU US$1.00 PER 10GB BANDWIDTH. Charges of storage remains the same at us$1.00 per gig.

You order whatever quantity you want as a start and pay for that. ONLY WHEN you need more then you pay to upgrade.

If you dont use anything extra, you dont pay anything extra.

PM me please if you are still interested.

Gourmet said:
Yeah, make that $1.00 per 10GBs if it's a good host.

Back