• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting

alexdu5711

Hello I'm building a community and I would like to get WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting hosting at $8/month
My specs:

30gb space (if you can offer more no problems)
band : you can offer
unlimited features
Unlimited account ( you can offer)

I'm waiting

payement using credit card , I have no paypal

Last edited:
Hi,

I can offer you our following following plan.

------------------------
Advanced
------------------------​

• [*]RAID Protected Storage: 20000 MB
    [*]Premium Data Transfer: 200000 MB
  • Unlimited Features,
  • Overselling enabled
    [*]Free ClientExec Billing,
    [*]Free Vision Help Desk,

[*]Price: $15.00/mo
  • More info | Order Now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use 50OFF coupon code during ordering process to receive 50 % discount on your first invoice and Use NEW25 coupon code during ordering process to receive 25% recurring discount for any budget reseller hosting packages.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Cheap Host Budget Hosting Features:

• - Free Vision Helpdesk License
  • - Free Merchant Account
  • - White-Label Hostname/rDNS
  • - Private Nameservers
  • - Daily Offsite Backups
  • - Softaculous Auto installer
  • - WHMxtra
  • - RVsitebuilder/Trendy site builder
  • - cPanel/WHM
  • - PHP 5.3.x
  • - Perl
  • - MySQL 5
  • - 30 Day Money back Guarantee
  • - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
  • - Free Migration Assistance.
  • - 24x7 Ticket/Email support.
  • - Expert Support Team
  • - Los Angeles and Florid, USA.

Last edited:
Hello,

Limenex takes pride in delivering excellent high performance web hosting at extremely affordable prices. We believe that the following plan we offer should suit your needs:

Silver
30GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
Create up to 100 cPanel accounts
US or UK Server
$10/mth or $108/yr ($9/mth)

You can use "NEX10" coupon code to receive 10% discount for your first invoice.

You can pay using your credit card at PayPal (you don't need a PayPal account to pay us using PayPal).

Please visit our website www.limenex.com/reseller-hosting.html for more information. :)

Regards,
Jay

Susan, welcome to FWS. I think your first step should reading the rules...specifically:

The Rules said:
Hosting offers that are replies to a poster's request must include ALL of the following information UNDER 25 LINES [including BLANK lines]
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

I can offer for you.

space : 40gb
bandwidth : 1000gb
accounts : unlimited
unlimited features
overselling allowed.
Softaculous & Attracta™ SEO Reseller Tools & Xtra & Trendy Site Builder & Google Apps Wizard

control panel : cpanel/whm

cost : $8 per month

http://the-enter.kr/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=14

if you have no paypal account, but you can pay through paypal without paypal account.

if you sign up through upper link, I will give additional bonus for you.

Last edited:
Hello alex5711,

How about a 48GB WHM Reseller Plan (white-label) for only $7.76/Month - INSTANT ACTIVATION

Never over-sold and managed to stay that way! After purchase NO-QUESTIONS "MONEY-BACK" Guarantee!

Each individual node consists of a 1Gbps NIC card & 10Gbps back-bone switch port direct to our upstream provider.

NOTE:
We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

Our advanced "White-Labeled" Reseller web hosting plans include Softaculous scripts (259+ useful scripts), RVSiteBuilder (923+ Templates and 4,000+ designs), ENOM domain reseller account, free migration from another cPanel based host, daily backup of your data, more info below.

RESELLER ACCOUNT

49,152MB (48GB) Shared Space
491,520MB (480GB) Transfer/Bandwidth
WHM Administration Panel
cPanel for all sub clients
Unlimited Domains Hosted
PHP/Perl/CGI

$7.76 USD Monthly
$20.83 USD Quarterly
$37.05 USD Semi-Annually
$64.86 USD Annually
PURCHASE ACCOUNT NOW!

All Plans Include:
WHM Administration Control Panel, cPanel Control Panel, Daily Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast, Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, Softacalous Script Autoinstaller, RVSiteBuilder (923+ Templates and 4,000+ designs), Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart, free Enom reseller account.

NODE Specifications:
* Reseller Account Setup on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz Quad Core Node
* 1Gbps NICs per server & 10Gbps open switch port
* 2 Separate DNS Locations
* Fail-over DNS, Service, Load, and Database
* Basic Account Features
* Unlimited cPanel Features
* Unlimited Domains, Emails, Databases, Clients
* 99% Uptime Guaranteed by our SLA cPanel, WHM
* 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch, Reseller within WHM
* csf v5.43 Firewall, DDoS Protection
* cPanel Unlimited Clients

Hostmy1stweb is listed as #8 in the Top 25 Web Hosting Company's.

Thank you for looking at,
Hostmy1stweb.com

*Rev 20120513

You need to provide a bit more information than you have. Things like standard reseller, cloud reseller, location preference and any other features you require. Your budget seems a little low but there are a few here that seem to be able to offer it at that price. Just make sure you do your home work before choosing a host.

Just for you, Urgent Host:

The Rules said:
Hosting offers that are replies to a poster's request must include ALL of the following information UNDER 25 LINES [including BLANK lines]
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

As Wswd said guys. In order to be falling under the rules, you MUST HAVE a link to the plan. If you really want people to have the least interest in you, you will need the price too. Also include a good description as to why they should choose you (features, services, extras, etc.)

Back