• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Needed] VPS

makinalimits

Hello Guys.

In the near future I will be setting up a web based proxy and will need a decent Vps or even a small dedicated server.

Could you submit some offers to me below, I need a very stable host who has been around a while as I carn't afford for my sites to keep going down.

Thanks Ross.

Can A Mod please move this to the correct Forum.

Last edited:
Sorry quite stupid of me not to post such requirements.

My budget would be around 40-50$ a month as for specs of the server It would have to be enough to run a new proxy site nothing to drastic but nothing to low-end.

thanks Ross

$40-50 per month is a great price for a managed VPS. For a dedicated, you aren't going to get much more than a really old dual core or Atom server for that price.

For $39.95 per month, I have a Xen Based VPS with dedicated resources:

40 GB of HDD Space
400 GB of Bandwidth
1 GB of Dedicated RAM
3 Virtual CPUs
1 IP address

Your choice of OS installed.

Last edited:
We have an offer going of 20% discount on first invoice for VPS. But you will have to pay in INR. So for the first month it will be 32$ (Rs. 1440) and the recurring amount from next month will be 40$ (Rs. 1800).

CPU: 1.13 GhZ
Ram: 768 MB
Disk Space: 30 GB
Bandwidth: 500 GB
Control Panel: cPanel or plesk your choice
IP addresses: 2 (for more charges will be extra)

For more info you can visit here.

maybe a stupid question
but why should you need a vps if it is a fresh proxy ??
i can offer you just shared hosting that can handle your proxy ( it dit it with a couple of proxy's already until they moved to a dedicated)

the problem ofcourse with shared hosting are the limits it contain setted up by the host ( like firewall and ip adresses )

if you like to give it a try , you can then take a look at https://cp.powerchaos.com/cart.php?gid=9

for the vps servers , i can offer a windows vps (located in germany) for about 15€ - 25€ (depends what you like to have) and my suggestion is then the 25€ vps ( 512 mb dedicated ram)

hopely you can make a desision

Greetings From PowerChaos

Hi,
Kindly have a look our following fully managed VPS plan ..

Managed Linux VPS-1

Guaranteed RAM 512 MB
Burstable RAM 2 GB
Guaranteed CPU Equal Share (1 core min)
Raid-10 Disk Space 35 GB
Bandwidth 3 TB/month
IP Addresses 3
Full Root Access Yes
Uplink Port Speed 100 MBPS
Intel Xeon Quad Core VPS nodes with minimum 36GB RAM Yes
VPS hardening, security and management Yes
VPS control panel for VPS administration Yes