• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Needing cheap hosting

Ok I have been thinking over and I want to see what I can get for a host that is willing to sell me 50 gigs of bandwidth and 10 gigs of webspace, I need cheap hosting though.

Umm say arround the price of $6.95-$12.95 USD

Thank you, cheaper hosting would be better. :p

And I was thinking about freosta service, but I want to see what I can get for that much, because I have been told that I needed before, wasn't needed.

So any offers? :wink2:

echo_unlimited said:
Ok I have been thinking over and I want to see what I can get for a host that is willing to sell me 50 gigs of bandwidth and 10 gigs of webspace, I need cheap hosting though.

Umm say arround the price of $6.95-$12.95 USD

Thank you, cheaper hosting would be better. :p

And I was thinking about freosta service, but I want to see what I can get for that much, because I have been told that I needed before, wasn't needed.

So any offers? :wink2:

Well all I can say is you get what you pay for. In the hosting industry that is especially true. If you ever raise your budget please let me know. HostFrog has a wide selection of shared, and reseller hosting that will be perfect for you. In all honestly if you are looking for a good provider, with even mild technical support, I would suggest raising your budget just a bit ;)

ReactiveFX said:
if you are willing to give 2 more dollars try http://www.inceptiongs.com
They offer:
10GB Space
250GB Bandwidth
cPanel+Fantastico
Unlimited features
For only $15.80

I'd rather have only 50 gigs, because freosta is good like that aswell:
http://www.freosta.com

They just don't give me enough space for the f-Pro hosting, but I was looking at their buisness plan.

I need 10 GB's of space and 50 GB's of Bandwidth only. :bandit2:

Hello, We can offer you the following package:

Custom Shared Hosting
• 10 GB Webspace
• 50 GB Monthly Data Transfer
• Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with Webmail
• Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin
• Unlimited Subdomains, Addon Domains, Parked Domains & FTP Accounts
• SSH & CRON & Shared SSL Server
• Support for PHP, ASP (Sun Chilisoft), Perl, Python, SSI & CGI Scripting
• Hartserver Control Panel (demo)
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee

We offer fast & friendly support in the following ways:
• By Email
• On our Forums
• Via Instant Message (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ & Jabber)
• Through our own PanicButton facility

You can see our current network infrastructure, service status page, installed software versions & uptime statistics here
We are a UK-based company which operates UK-based servers. We have been in business since June 2004.

This package costs £7.75 / $13.94 / €11.62 per month, or £69.71 / $125.47 / €104.56 per year. You can see the full range of features and order this package from http://www.hartserver.net/customorder.php?package=1138806535

Also if your going to show your hosts to me can you mention the speed?

Sorry for not asking this in the first place.

Also will you host a vBulletin board?

Can you be more specific on the term speed? Do you mean the speed of the network connections to the servers?

If so, all our network details can be found here.

Also, we will host a vBulletin forum, so long as you have the relevant licenses to use it.

Last edited:
Hey,

We have been in business since November 2002 and have several servers in both the UK and US.
Our servers have a minimum of 2.4Ghz CPU, 1GB RAM and 10Mbit connection.
Here is a speed test:
http://www.real-hosts.com/cds3.zip
Ping: 70.85.98.2

Our professional plan will fit your needs:
Professional: 10GB (10000MB) Disk Space with 100GB (100000MB) bandwidth

$8.99 per month

Please contact me via email/MSN to order or for more information: peter@real-hosts.com

Thanks,
Peter Verrill
Real Hosts

hartserver said:
Can you be more specific on the term speed? Do you mean the speed of the network connections to the servers?

If so, all our network details can be found here.

Also, we will host a vBulletin forum, so long as you have the relevant licenses to use it.

Yes I will have a vBulletin License.
And I need to now how fast the loading speed is. :wink2:

Real-Hosts said:
Hey,

We have been in business since November 2002 and have several servers in both the UK and US.
Our servers have a minimum of 2.4Ghz CPU, 1GB RAM and 10Mbit connection.
Here is a speed test:
http://www.real-hosts.com/cds3.zip
Ping: 70.85.98.2

Our professional plan will fit your needs:
Professional: 10GB (10000MB) Disk Space with 100GB (100000MB) bandwidth

$8.99 per month

Please contact me via email/MSN to order or for more information: peter@real-hosts.com

Thanks,
Peter Verrill
Real Hosts

nice plan you have their dude, can you translate the dollars into pounds sterling please? :)

echo_unlimited said:
nice plan you have their dude, can you translate the dollars into pounds sterling please? :)
Sure,
According to xe.com 8.99 USD = 5.05701 GBP.

This is the price to be on our US servers though.

If you wanted the same package on a UK server it would cost £8.99, though I can bring that down to £6.99 with only 50GB bandwidth... (our UK servers are running DirectAdmin, not Cpanel)

Vbullitin software will work on our servers, you just need to provide the license...

Peter Verrill
Real Hosts

If you've been on our website, that's a good indication of the speed of all pages hosted on our network. Our site is also heavily dependent on SQL queries, as a vBulletin forum might be.

We would like to offer you our platinum plan:
5GB Web Space, 50GB Data Transfer, Cpanel + fantastico, for only £6.99 per month or £69.99 a year. 30 day money back offer (No free or trial accounts)
View the detail info http://eukhost.com/packages.php

Please contact us if you have any queries.

Hello echo_unlimited,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following custom shared hosting package:

echo_unlimited Custom Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 10000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 50GB
+ Price: $11.95/mo | PayPal Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!

Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Phone, Email, Ticket system support in addition to Live Chat support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Hi echo,

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our Business Kit which has:
10 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
5 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, 5 FTP Logins, 5 Stats Server, Search Engine Submission
1 MSSQL, 10 MySQL, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text databases.
2 Mail Lists, 500 List Server Members
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $9 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Hello,

GZSOtools.be would like to offer you some hosting.
With our beginner plan you'll get:

15 gb disk space, 150 gb bandwidth, 30 subdomains, 500 email addresses, 5 ftp accounts, 5 mysql dbs, and fantistico/cpanel.

All for 6.08 a month.

24/7 support and 30day money back guarantee.

Check us out!

Back