• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New forum for general offers

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We are opening another new forum today and this one is a general advertising/offers forum where people can post about their new free service, webdesigners/programmers can post their portfolio, website owners can post special advertising offers and webmasters can post link exchange requests.

These are just examples of what you can post an offer about. The rules are the same as for the other forums, the only difference is that we only allow one thread per week per person.

We also now have a special forum for webhosting offers where webhosting companies can post it's offers.

Peo

Sounds cool enough.. so now people are able to promote their services and special offers! I like that... :cool:

I love FreeWebSpace.net! I find everything I need here. Thanks Peo! I love you guys! (don't get any ideas) :D :p :)

Don't mean to get all pre-agro on ya'll, just thought I'd add/mention a few things...

If a person posts an ad for their product/service, etc., under no circumstances may you post 'under' that ad saying you can offer whatever it is for less. Please respect your fellow members and allow everyone their time in the spotlight (so to speak). If you have something to offer, all we ask is that you start a *new* thread about your product/service.

Although Peo didn't mention it, we also ask you not to bump your own threads by replying under your last post (one that you made, not on someone else makes). Please give everyone a chance to be at the top of the list.

And finally, that you treat ads/offers here as you would want to be treated if this was your offer. No bashing, negativity, etc. If people ignore this (and common sense), I highly doubt any of us mean moderator types will be willing to deal with it, and it will be easier to simply remove the forum. *poof*

That was the bad stuff...

Now let's get some killer deals posted here for FWS members and hear about your sites and what you can offer the world! :D

Gybro, sure and just some possible uses for the new forum:

You have a site and want to reach advertisers (paid/barter).
You offer software and want to offer a 50% off special.
You are a webdesigner and are looking to trade for free hosting.
Etc., etc., etc.

Obviously keep in mind the audience of this site (being largely made up of people looking for free hosting), and that posting a thread touting a 50% off sale for your Dolphin sun-tan lotion product would most likely be worthless. (That's Todd's little joke, not mine).

Todd's? :confused: and yes, lastactionhero contributed to the idea aswell. :)

Originally posted by Peo
Todd's? :confused: and yes, lastactionhero contributed to the idea aswell. :)
How long ago was that Chicken? :) I had almost forgot about that conversation completely! Point being to those who have no idea what we're talking about is that advertisements should aimed towards the FreeWebspace.net visitors who are for a large part web developers. Off topic advertisements for products (like Chickens) that protect fish from ultraviolet rays may not do so well. :D

I just found that message Chicken and it's three months old! While on that topic I never did receive the free 20 containers for calling within the first 30 minutes... ;)

Now that I've completely confused all the FWS members I'll take this up with you via a PM, as a good off topic poster would do. :D

Originally posted by Todd

How long ago was that Chicken? :) I had almost forgot about that conversation completely! Point being to those who have no idea what we're talking about is that advertisements should aimed towards the FreeWebspace.net visitors who are for a large part web developers. Off topic advertisements for products (like Chickens) that protect fish from ultraviolet rays may not do so well. :D

I just found that message Chicken and it's three months old! While on that topic I never did receive the free 20 containers for calling within the first 30 minutes... ;)

Now that I've completely confused all the FWS members I'll take this up with you via a PM, as a good off topic poster would do. :D

Thread going off topic . Thread locked :D

ROFL

Back