• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new here!

well, we're all a bunch if assholes here. If you can deal with that, cool, welcome to the forums, you'll like it here. If you can't deal with it...well, we'll have fun at your expense :p

Originally posted by Blank Verse
ha ha...ignore me all you like, you KNOW I'm right :p

It is more like ignore most people on this forum.

Blank is the black sheep of the FWS community.

Aye, and Velton is the one who posts things that make no sense outside his own head. (No offense, but you do :classic2:)

hahaha... i dont mind to make u guys happy .. blow u guy UP ~! LOL .. sorry.. am not gay .. i got a girl friend ~!

Originally posted by velton
hahaha... i dont mind to make u guys happy .. blow u guy UP ~! LOL .. sorry.. am not gay .. i got a girl friend ~!

The proof that notnamed is right.

lol

Originally posted by notnamed
Aye, and Velton is the one who posts things that make no sense outside his own head. (No offense, but you do :classic2:)

LOL!

And here I was thinking he KNEW what was going on... go figure

Welcome Dimple!!

Originally posted by dimple
thanks everyone for the satosfying reception......it's reelly fun to be here! :)

Yeah lets see what you say in about 2 months.

no...but you may be wishing that you never joined :p

Naw, it's alright here. I've stuck around for almost 3 years, there has to be something to this.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
no...but you may be wishing that you never joined :p

Naw, it's alright here. I've stuck around for almost 3 years, there has to be something to this.

Yeheyyyy! I am still welcome here! I am very sure I will enjoy my syay here being part of the group. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! :biggrin2:

Back