• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host!

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
Hi,
I am here on behalf on a great new host!
They just started and are looking to build a community, I have listed the features below:

No Ads
50 meg (apon request)
FTP
---------------------------
CGI/Perl Coming soon!
PHP Coming Soon!
MySQL Coming Soon!
FrontPage Extensions Coming Soon!
Plus More!
---------------------------

www.spacetowns.com

The *new* F2S but super fast!

Hmm...

It sounds too good to be true... nothing said about ftp access and bandwidth ? I like brinkster (except for the low bandwidth and only 30 MB webspace, which I don't know how long I will last). As for 100free.com , anyone knows what is wrong with their ftp? I tried to upload my files and all the times I get these messages - either 'time connection out' or 'host is unreachable' and when I try to use support , oh boy, this message comes up 'error -file not found'. So much for fast, reliable ....:(

We are now beta testing and it is hoped that PHP will be added monday - MySQL will be in the near future.

SpaceTowns is juggling wether to have ads or not but if they do they will be on the users pages.

Yes you do start off with 5mb space but this is just to deter warez - their is a forum where you can request more space. (most websites take up less than 3mb anyway)

SSI is currently not installed that is why it won't accept .shtml files.

Thanks,
Chris

Back