• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Host!

oh boy .. your gonna have fun when ppl start e-mailing you .. you gonna say to ever job bloggs .. you ask too many questions ???

Good sales skills !! ( even though you aint selling anything ...... YET !! )

I would like to point out something ... if your gonna be offer a "free" web hosting service .. with no ads .. how do u expect to pay the bills ??? ie : connection costs , server upgrades , servers , wages ( if it aint just you or you and a mate )

This isn't critism .. its just points of view / facts .

You aint gonna survive on thin air.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
oh boy .. your gonna have fun when ppl start e-mailing you .. you gonna say to ever job bloggs .. you ask too many questions ???

Good sales skills !! ( even though you aint selling anything ...... YET !! )

I would like to point out something ... if your gonna be offer a "free" web hosting service .. with no ads .. how do u expect to pay the bills ??? ie : connection costs , server upgrades , servers , wages ( if it aint just you or you and a mate )

This isn't critism .. its just points of view / facts .

You aint gonna survive on thin air.

Well, SpaceTowns has found other ways of puting adverts everywhere. Foe example ST is proposing "communitys" and their will be ads on them. Their will also be ads on the FM and stuff like that.

I actually think it is a great idea but we will see how it goes.

Originally posted by Phuzion

Well, SpaceTowns has found other ways of puting adverts everywhere. Foe example ST is proposing "communitys" and their will be ads on them. Their will also be ads on the FM and stuff like that.

I actually think it is a great idea but we will see how it goes.

Good luck getting that to work. That's not something that other former ad-free but now ad laden FWP's now do (Crosswinds, Redrival, Angelfire, the list goes on).

Will you offer domainhosting?
I mean something like barrysworld (IP-point my domain to your servers)

Great! As long as it doesn't have popups/unders, this will be the best free host I've seen.

Tell them to put bloody pop ups or pop unders on.

It doesn't matter if users don't like them.

You need them.

so your thinking of spamming email eh?
I noticed the advertise link ad your gonna add adds plus spam our emails Great!

As far banner ads, they will be in the file manager, etc.

Users will have a text link at the bottom of their page saying "Hosted by spacetowns".

Excessive users will have a banner on their page, and everybody else will have an option to put a banner on or not.

(ie. Excessive = All of their space used and 1,000+ hits a day, etc)

PaulC,
Space Towns

I think he means sites!

One thing we do not tolerate is warez/xxx sites so they are removed to keep it nice and fast for the other people.

Paul

Am I allowed to indirectly make money from my site (a site of a webdesign company)?

Back