• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting Plans at NiceWebs!

Wismie

Dear all,

Check out our new offers:

Starter
50 Mbs HD Space
5 domain hosting/subdomain
2 GB Bandwith
CGI scripting, SSI, PHP4
MS FP 2000
Banner-Free
3.00 $ / month

Personal
Starter +
100 MB HD Space
10 domain hosting/subdomain
4 GB Bandwith
Graphical web site stats
10 POP3 e-mail
Autoresponders
9.99 $ / month

Premium
Personal +
500 MB HD Space
20 domain hosting/subdomain
10 GB Bandwith
Graphical web site stats
20 POP3 e-mail
SSL, mySQL, PGP, WAP
19.99 $ / month

Professional
Premium +
Unlimited MB HD Space
Unlimited domain hosting/subdomain
Unlimited Bandwith
Graphical web site stats
Unlimited POP3 e-mail
SSL, mySQL, PGP, WAP
39.99 $ / month

More details on http://www.nicewebs.com

Originally posted by Dumbbell69
Are you discriminate against donhost resellers?
It seems like you mention them every single thread.

I only mention them when they are actually donhost resellers ... people don't want to use donhost resellers .... or some people don't know this kindof information !!

Or does this host have something to hide :confused2

Sorry but I do not know where the problem is. For me, Donhost is great, I have a good service and that's all. And yes I can provide the last bit, it's simply that if I reach my limit in terms of bandwidth, I pay for it and my customers don't. I don't think it's unfair.

And please don't launch again the unlimited issue, I know there is no unlimited bandwidth and/or disk space. It's only that we guarantee that we will provide it without any additional charges.

And yes I am a Donhost reseller, but it's only temporary - I will go dedicated as soon as I can. I have nothing to hide, and I have no problem saying "YES I AM".

So please stop saying "Donhost Reseller" each time I post something, this is an open forum where everyone should have its chances. Donhost is a great host.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Wismie
Sorry but I do not know where the problem is. For me, Donhost is great, I have a good service and that's all. And yes I can provide the last bit, it's simply that if I reach my limit in terms of bandwidth, I pay for it and my customers don't. I don't think it's unfair.

And please don't launch again the unlimited issue, I know there is no unlimited bandwidth and/or disk space. It's only that we guarantee that we will provide it without any additional charges.

And yes I am a Donhost reseller, but it's only temporary - I will go dedicated as soon as I can. I have nothing to hide, and I have no problem saying "YES I AM".

So please stop saying "Donhost Reseller" each time I post something, this is an open forum where everyone should have its chances. Donhost is a great host.

I suggest getting a server now ... rarther than later ... otherwise you'll lose business ...

And to your comment "Saying Donhost reseller each time I" - you have only posted here once .... i have only said that once

Get your facts straight !!

No, I did post here about two weeks ago and you stressed that out already. So it makes at least twice. But anyway I am not sure it's THAT important.

For the server, it's coming, and I will keep both for a while to ensure a smooth transition

Last edited:
Originally posted by Wismie
No, I did post here about two weeks ago and you stressed that out already. So it makes at least twice.

For the server, it's coming, and I will keep both for a while to ensure a smooth transition

i did :confused2

i posted so much over last 3 months i dont remember your host :biggrin2:

So many donhost resellers ... :biggrin2:

Back