• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New hosts!

Cyberflash

hy
well, bad times at the moment, really no new hosts.
i found only two:

http://www.devisland.net/

you get 10 mb, no ads, ftp and no further features.

at http://simnet.scripteweb.de/ you get a free
phpbb / wbb / wwb2 / cuteBB. i think they give
you unlimited webspace + php,ssi,asp & ftp.

don't know about ads, but i think they're adfree.

#Cyberflash // please click on my signature //

hhmmmm seems like a waste of time here...although on simnet.de I got quite xcited lol...then I read the other posts..

Somebody else here used to do this...find new hosts. I remember once he posted a 'new host' and by the time anyone signed up, they were gone. ogre2

I'm not sure if I trust any peoples to host me that can make all sorts of strange sounds but can't say the word 'the'. :D

I met a couple of hamburgers in switzerland once...ROTFLMAO

Well, being a newbie, I certainly appreciate any leads on ANY new hosts.. it gives me an idea of what is being offered... and about when I think i'm going to take the plunge into paid service!

*waves at everyone* :cool2:

Somebody else here used to do this...find new hosts. I remember once he posted a 'new host' and by the time anyone signed up, they were gone.

I'm not sure if I trust any peoples to host me that can make all sorts of strange sounds but can't say the word 'the'.

I met a couple of hamburgers in switzerland once...

if you have any problems with me, please PM. :angry2:

#Cyberflash

Originally posted by X-Istence
its bad times. Ad revenues are down. Hosts dont make much cash.

Its a wonder some can still survive.

I've heard even many pay hosts don't make much cash, because there's so many of them it's not funny.

Originally posted by Cracker
I've heard even many pay hosts don't make much cash, because there's so many of them it's not funny.

they all compete against each other. Like one offers 100 mb more space than the other for the same price. It is hard for the user to even choose a good host that he likes. So many, with same sort of plans, and one always offers a bit more than the other.

Back