• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New site, new deal

Coight

NLC
NLC
Hello, with our new design we are offering a special for all new webhosting clients. First 5 clients to signup to any package will receive a free domain for a year!.

Regards
Robert

This has been bothering, how come so many webhosts, and other services, always have those cheesy people, smiling?!?!? It's annoying!! >_<.

I would check the redirection from myacen.com.au to myacen.com I think you have a ";" after the myacen.com and so I get an error... in mozilla at least!!

I can't wait for the reseller plans ...

will you be using Ensim or Plesk ???

I would like it if you used Ensim for it ... once your server vendor lets you get the reseller system.

cos then its unlimited domains ... as were plesk has it already in but a 200 domains licence .. so you'd have to pay $299 per box to have unlimited domains upgrade.

Robert, I don't see anywhere on the site where it gives this offer? Is there a secret gateway? ;)

for just 5 accounts ... its not worth updating a site :rolleyes:

and it'll be a nice suprise for a new client who don't know ... unless they already bought the domain :devious2:

1 Account Left :)

I have had an offer for ensim reseller script (third party) but it does not give the reseller options we want. We want to give users an alloted amount of space and bandwidth and they make their own plans. This script only allows the reselling of our plans. Currently we are looking into plesk, but if you have any suggestions/comments they will be taken onboard.

We are on the verge of releasing plans, a sample would be:

Unlimited Domains/Subdomains
1GB Space
15GB Transfer
$20/Month.

Regards

Is Ensim good? I remember Valuablehost telling everyone that Ensim screwed up his servers and caused issues that were unfixable...

Ensim is great, we have contacts with the ensim team so any issues with Ensim are quickly resolved.

Back