• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Webdesign Contest

Webdude

NLC
I wont be jumping into this one until I have a contract with the company. The last time, it was a handshake agreement and the money never came thru.

New contest to redesign http://www.unifog.com

Rules: Design the best front page that you can, not using templates found on the web. We want something unique. Please use flash as much as possible, and all the eye candy, but make sure it loads in good time.

The top 4-6 designs will get $100 each for their effort. Winner will get $2000 for the project, completion of the site. Do an especially good job, and I may be able to provide bonuses to the three runner ups. I just dont know how much yet.

Impress me. You know me and how long I have been on the net, that's difficult to do. If you want to start now, thats fine. However, I want you to know I will not actually start this till I have an agreement in my hands to guarantee I can pay you even if they back out for some reason. So if you start right now, no guarantee at this point you will get paid yet.

Let me know who's interested and the urls you will be building the page at so I can have them available once this starts. They contacted me and sounded fairly urgent as they are about to approach some major potential clients and need an impressive site.

Back