• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New whois service: myWHO.com

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
I've started a new whois service which can be found at myWHO.com . I've used Qwho.com for a long time now just because the domain is short and easy to remember. However, the service is down sometimes and slow most of the time. I decided to set up another short, easy to remember whois service. Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated. You can search through .com .net .org, .co.uk .org.uk and .info . I'm currently having problems getting a .biz search to work. If anyone wants to help me with this, I'd also appreciate it.

Thanks!

I like your logo, and it was fast for me too.

Maybe you could make the layout abit more graphical - A fancy table border or something and maybe a nice bg (which I'll be happy to help with :)) - But the colours you have used go well imo :)

you showed me this on aim, it looks great, nice colors and nice logo

not much to review tho since its and image and a table

Last edited:
It really looks great! I think the ads are well implemented into the site. And the colors are great too! Simple yet effective.

My only suggestion would be to remove the logo in the pop-up that shows the details of taken domains. The logo just doesn't match the plain black and white of the rest of the details.

Great work, NC_TOM!

Back