• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New York Times reporter jailed, found in contempt of court for refusing to testify

Reporters confuse me, they will throw their integrity out the window to get a story, but say they never give up sources because they wish to keep their integrity in tact.

[size=-2][Nitpick]
I think you mean 'alienation'...

American Idiot:

(verse 1)
Don't want to be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new mania
Can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-f_ck America

(chorus)
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alienation
Where everything isn't meant to be O.K...
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones meant to follow
For that's enough to argue.
[/Nitpick][/size]

Last edited:
Is this source creditable enough for you?

americanidiotalbum2ld.jpg

I don't know where you got your album, but mine has printed lyrics:

americanidiotlyrics3fn.jpg

[SIZE=-2]-edit- Just looking at your first source, it's riddled with errors, it isn't surprising:

Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new media.
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mindf_ck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alien nation.
_____ Everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
Well that's enough to argue.[/size]

Last edited:
She is surrendering her liberty in defense of a greater liberty, granted to a free press by the founding fathers of the United States so journalists can work on behalf of the public without fear of regulation or retaliation from any branch of government.

:confused4

Last edited:
bozley05 said:
Reporters confuse me, they will throw their integrity out the window to get a story, but say they never give up sources because they wish to keep their integrity in tact.

It's not very complicated, there are just two types of integrity: the type which helps you make money (such as never revealing sources, so that you'll continue to be able to extract valuable information from future sources who only cooperate on condition of anonymity) and the type which costs you money (such as anything that gets in the way of writing the big profitable story). The general consensus of the world (not just reporters) is that the former type is blessed and indispensable, while the latter isn't anything worth taking too seriously.

i knew that the life of reporter is very complicated :)
you have to reveal the truth in a way that both parties will get the sources :wink2:

Back