• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nuggets that will challenge you and spur you to wealth: “dish one”

jynkes

Many of us are being challenged with situations that seem insurmountable. And often time than none, we tend to give up hope to stand the challenges, not to talk of surmounting them. In this piece of writing, I will spur you up to challenge whatever the situation you face by exposing you to what I call ‘nuggets.’ As you grasp these nuggets, they have the capacity to bring you out of the shambles of life and set you up for wealthy living. Just make sure you grasp and digest them.

NUGGET 1: Life will always not give you what you deserve. But life can only give you what you demand. So, know what to demand out of life, because life is not ready to give you what you think you deserve.

NUGGET 2: To succeed everywhere, every time, and anywhere, one needs to be strong and courageous.

NUGGET 3: Meeting the needs of others with a cheerful attitude is the guarantee for wealthy living.

NUGGET 4: One of the major pillars required in working out your way to wealth in any course of life is dedication. Dedication is the principle behind distinction. Stop living a life of activity, start living a life of dedication.

NUGGET 5: Until the way you think is changed, you will not change the way you live. Think positive in a given situation. Think wealth, then you can be sure to live wealthy.

NUGGET 6: A lot of people do not know what they are looking for in life. Focus or what you may like to call vision is necessary for one to succeed in life.

NUGGET 7: Wisdom is the ability to choose what is right, and I add, and do it right. You cannot be wise and be poor. Wisdom terminates poverty.

NSS (that means No Shnit Sherlock)

Not only spam but sounds like someone who will try MLM

What a Nugget!

Good advice, but it seems to be another bot growing posts in order to advertise.

Sadly some people feel that since the world makes it so hard to be successful, they have to resort to less than honest ways to get what they're looking for with less effort.

Here are some nuggets that will challenge you to fight the munchies with great ferocity

IMG_03771.JPG

When I was a kid green nuggets were the same price as gold ones.
300/oz
Three years ago I could find beasters (not top of the line but no seedy crap either) for $130/oz. Name-brand was $200.

But now it's hard to find any good for less than $60/eighth. ----ing greedy bastards.

US was always way cheeper... its always been 300/oz here (high price)
Sometimes you used to get them for 150$ when the bush crops came in.
Now I wouldnt have a clue coz I dont buy it but I heard people are paying 400+/OZ in dry times. crazy..
Still cheaper than gold though.. I just often think how rich I would be if I spent all my money on gold back then instead of pot.

US was always way cheeper... its always been 300/oz here (high price)
Sometimes you used to get them for 150$ when the bush crops came in.
Now I wouldnt have a clue coz I dont buy it but I heard people are paying 400+/OZ in dry times. crazy..
Still cheaper than gold though.. I just often think how rich I would be if I spent all my money on gold back then instead of pot.

Canada puts OUR prices to shame...

Where's the Canuckistanians to chime in with ridiculously low prices?

One of these days recreational costs will stop making it into threads.

Probably not soon though!

Back