• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Off-Site E-mail Address Necessary?

I always used to use hotmail, but when it kept filling up, I had to delete messages every day to make sure I got the next days messages.

I tried yahoo because of the large storgae, and I'm more than happy with it. I never use my hotmail account now, unless I get the odd email in there. Yahoo also doesn't open links from the email in a frame, which REALLY used to annoy me for some reason.

GMail will be great, but I don't think it's that much of an improvement really. What the hell will you need half a Gig for ? I'll probably signup just to grab my usual names, so no one else can.

GibboNet said:
I'll probably signup just to grab my usual names, so no one else can.
what is the point in that? if you don't need something why not allow someone to have it?

In case he wants to use it in the future?

trenzterra, are you serious you don't know how to setup/configure POP3 accounts on an e-mail client? :shame:

Last edited:
Back