• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting
Status
Not open for further replies.

teyafinny

Let's share our favourite games here? Overlords of War helps me relax after a stressful working day,it is my favourite game!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to play League of Legends, but have moved on to Overwatch, that's when I actually get the time to play.

I do still play some League of Legends, and regularly revisit obscure korean MMORPGs that I've liked in the past just to see how broken they are.

These days I'm mostly playing Factorio, a recent indie title where you are shipwrecked on an alien planet and have to build an automated factory from whatever you find in the hopes of someday building a ship to go home in.

Its a really interesting approach to creative building and sandbox because you have to figure out how to make it all work without tripping over yourself laying conveyor belts and pipes all over.

And your factory makes lots of pollution, which offends the aliens living on the planet you crashed on. So they come to eliminate the source of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back