• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh where, oh where have the moderators gone?

I know. We seem to be the only registered members that are on the site. I reported my thread about unlimited hosting and haven't received anything. That was 4 days ago. Hope they haven't abandoned us!

I'm sure it didn't get manually approved, but something went wrong. Maybe people registered through facebook bypass this first post moderation. If so, I'll try to change that. Sorry about this.

Removed and banned, but I still can't figure out how that happened. That user didn't sign up with facebook.

Yes. We've had some problems with spam lately but I'm here to moderate, ban and delete every day.

Thanks, a quick update on this spam issue. I've located what caused this and believe I've fixed it. We had a glitch in the settings where the first posts some new member made bypassed moderation.

Back