• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Old member here from 2001. Looking for a cheap 4 gb ram deal for VPS

Yahpoolerz

Hello please let me know if any of you can offer me the following or consider coming close to what I need.

OpenVZ CentOS VPS
4 gb ram
2 cores
80-100 GB SSD Space
RAID-10
Unmanaged

$45/year

I may be able to go to 60 gb on the drive space, I just want to make sure I have enough for backups. I don't use cPanel anymore since they're overpriced and I would just need the free Cent OS panel installed. It's a free panel I've looked into and is made for Cent OS. I would be buying this somewhere around April 1st. Since I'm not using cPanel I don't think the request is too far above asking. This would need to be the same yearly. Please no first year only deals unless it's within the ball park.

Also I have a Xenforo 2 license I may trade for a year of this plan if any web hosts were looking for one. That's the forum software this site uses. I'd be willing to trade for a year of the plan above for the first year. I have an extra license. The updates on it are expired and have to be renewed to be eligible for transfer but you'd be saving a fair bit regardless. I don't expect anyone to jump on that but just putting the offer there just in case.

I'm serious about buying this April 1st. Thank you for any offers. I'd be hosting a forum on Xenforo software. It has around 4,000 posts only and isn't resource intensive. I took it down about a year ago and want to restore it. Also please no offers without root access.

Back